HavasuSun

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 15, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Name
Scott
Boat
Proline 32 "Knot Reely”
X, you can have her for free, about 30 years ago I was in my driveway doing some work on the boat I owned then, she walked out the house and said to me "I don't think you can afford that boat and me", I replied "give me about five minutes, I will pack my s**t on my boat and be out of here".
Never looked back, one of the best decision I ever made.
I would “like” that comment 1000x if I could!

You guys crack my shit up! Jesus Christ, get you own sport boat and give burgers away for free it you like. Until then, eat something else, or pony up the $$$. I am sick and tired of people playing the victim! Nobody made you book that boat and nobody made you order a burger! Grow up!!!

Last edited:

eric harner

Caliente Tuna
Oct 7, 2009
Phoenix Hellazona
Name
Azlandlocked
Boat
RRII, PV, the Big X
now I have 102 reasons why I won't step foot a SD sport boat
Well I guess you are one of the cool kids o_O . For a lot of us who live out of state now really have no choice. I usually do LR trips never heard of any BB's on those boats but I usually do one or two short range trip a season too. So keep on being Bitchen there yellowklr.....

Reactions: jer dog

Trayscool

Captain
Sep 26, 2008
Long Beach
www.skipjackmafia.com
Name
Travis
Boat
NO BOATS
Being happy to pay 13 bucks for a mediocre burger says alot about you...and I while I whole heartedly endorse your happiness....for gods sake please quit voting in this state

LOL

leave it to bloodydecks to turn a $13 sportboat burger post into a political debate

dont worry, AOC for president

Last edited:

4bruce

Dec 13, 2011
la
Name
Lee
Boat
goldfish
All burger on sport boat will be $15 next year. Because LA minimum wage going to be $15 per hour next years . Any comments?

Reactions: BobbyAgate

Reel 007

Jun 12, 2006
Glendora Ca
Name
Leon
Boat
28 Wellcraft Coastal "vagabond'

Day0ne

Dec 24, 2004
Texas
Name
David
Boat
233 Formula Shadowdancer
Menu from a Gulf of Mexico boat

Attachments

Tunaslayer

Well-Known "Member"
Jun 4, 2004
Dallas, Texas
Name
Omar
Boat
Hobie Pro Angler
I think this has to do with the Green New Deal and how cow farts are bad for the ozone. California is discouraging carnivores while Texas incentivizes us.

Glad to be in a state where my bad eating habits are considered population control.

Now the question is, which Texas boats have bedbugs? o_O

Reactions: Trayscool

BiggestT

Sep 8, 2004
Fullerton
Name
SM
Boat
Salsipuedes & Czech Mate
Only if i can do her matt lauer style!
Just read about Matt Lauer. Indabutt on the first date. Can you imagine the makeup AOC would leave on the pillow? A big red lipstick donut.

Reactions: marlyn