PENN

WaterDawg

Jun 28, 2008
Ladera Ranch, CA
Name
Kevin
Boat
17' Whaler
I think I'm going to cry. Beautiful fish to say the least. What did it weigh? In pounds that is. Inches are used to indicate the size of fresh water fish. It's sounds more impressive if you say he was 12 inches than if you say he weighed 1 pound. Fresh water fish need all the help they can get to sound impressive cuz they're basically runts compared to real fish ------ sorry, I mean salt water fish. Give that butt the respect he deserves. That's just my opinion and it's been bugging me for awhile. That inch crap has been spreading. Can't wait till I hear ," Look at that blue marlin jump! He must be at least 160 inches". Fresh water fishing is fun for kids and a good way to teach them the basics of fishing so when they do go salt water fishing and hook up with a real fish they will have a better chance of landing it. You're in the majors now, leave the minor league and it's whimpy terminology behind you. That felt good. bent rods to ya
i just flashed back to Rosana Rosana-Dana from 1980s SNL.

Awesome fish!!

Upvote 0

Pgnracr

Sep 3, 2014
HB
Name
Jeff
Boat
Line up
I think I'm going to cry. Beautiful fish to say the least. What did it weigh? In pounds that is. Inches are used to indicate the size of fresh water fish. It's sounds more impressive if you say he was 12 inches than if you say he weighed 1 pound. Fresh water fish need all the help they can get to sound impressive cuz they're basically runts compared to real fish ------ sorry, I mean salt water fish. Give that butt the respect he deserves. That's just my opinion and it's been bugging me for awhile. That inch crap has been spreading. Can't wait till I hear ," Look at that blue marlin jump! He must be at least 160 inches". Fresh water fishing is fun for kids and a good way to teach them the basics of fishing so when they do go salt water fishing and hook up with a real fish they will have a better chance of landing it. You're in the majors now, leave the minor league and it's whimpy terminology behind you. That felt good. bent rods to ya
Buddy. Please read before you tear into the guys excellent catch and report!!! And if he wanted to say it was ( now read) 44 inches. He would have written 44 (") not the 44 pound (#) abbreviation. So next time you go to rant on like I am, please read first !!

Upvote 0

gettingbentwithbo

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo
Boat
16' Starcraft SF SS
Very nice fish! Makes me hungry!

Upvote 0