12-26 MA10

Discussion in 'Washington Saltwater Fishing Reports' started by T2shortB, Dec 27, 2011.

1. T2shortB

T2shortB Nice fanny pack Fag!!!

Name:
    Todd Brown
    Boat:
    Defiance 250EX GOT FISH?
    Well then friends, hookers, yoga instructers, and fellow Ninjas
    Back from my first underwater trip in a few years ( I already miss shore duty, and hate the boat{submarine})
    Spent some time getting a new-to-me trailer setup for my boat that I picked up for a steal prior to leaving and was ready to go chase some BM in the sound!
    Was still farting around with weight dis on the trailer Saturday, which would have been the day to go, so I decided I was going Monday no matter what. Placed a call to fishchser (Greg) and made plans to hit the water Monday am.
    Ran out of brownsville And tucked in the lee side of port madison. Gear down and 4 shakers to the boat in 20 mins...hey at least there was some action...
    Said screw the whitecaps and wind and plowed out to Jeffs head. Spent the remander of the day getting bite left and right. total was about 20 fish... none were keepers, but only shy by about an inch or 2.

We also ran Into FUR_BAG_ITOUS being 1 of 2 boats out there, we stod know chance. I had a few fish taken and then greg gets stole also but ends up hooking the water pig... anyway we finally decided to break off after 20 mins of chasing and staying on top of her. fast forward an hour and a half and I get a great bite.. fish made a short run and I was like "all right, here we go" then .... zzeeeeeeee Fucn FUR-MUTT :2gunsfiring_v1:. Got the gear back after the seal trashed the fish and through my hook out of keeper sized fish.... 5 mins down the troll again my rod gets slammed.. same scene again with a really nice run followed by Fish_rapper-itous.... Got the fish out of the fur bags mouth twice and was cranking so fast that my flasher and the fish were skipping on the water only to be hit again by the beast like an Albacore freight training an anchovie....Damn another nice fish... shit at least I got my gear back, but wait, there is another flasher and a coho killer attached... "Hey Greg, Is this your shit?" lol pretty cool story....
    Anyways just an update, and to let you all know there are fish out there...
    Screw the weather, It's not going to get any better, pull those boats out and go get after them Bitches!!:finger:
    never had a day like that. We had zero little dinky shakers, like I said all were just short. Still a good day on the water with steady action.

2. dragonballs

dragonballs I'm off probation

Name:
    Vance
    Boat:
    40' ocean sport fisher
    hey mullet boy if you dont take pictures we are not going to believe you...:finger::finger::finger::finger:

3. Grady226

Grady226 I've posted enough I should edit this section

Name:
    Gary
    Boat:
    22' Grady White
    Thanks for the report.:finger:

4. mtotemeier

mtotemeier Captain Caaveman!

Name:
    Marcus
    Boat:
    World CAT 266 SC "The Big Butt"

5. MOOCHIN

MOOCHIN Mooching is "Fishing"

Name:
    John
    Boat:
    18' Trophy

I sure dont miss going to sea on one of those pigs. ORSE runs werent too bad, but none of them were fun. Glad you had good action. I fished that area Christmas Eve and only managed a couple shakers. Could stay on them with the ind blowing us all over the place. Next time you will get em..

Have fun in the OCAB and fish as much as possible this off crew.

John

6. Ballard Boy

Ballard Boy Newbie

Name:
    Paul
    Boat:
    232 Grady White: "Lady Katre", 300hp Yamaha
    Nice report. I was in the Grady out there at Jeff Head on Monday. Too busy the past couple days to post the story, but pretty much the same news. We had 14 take downs, and 5 were lost to the sealions. Based on the size of the heads we reeled in, I am guessing two would have been legal size. After lots of action, but not getting anything of size to the boat without the sealions taking it, we left and headed for Edmonds. Fished the oil docks and south along there in 120-140 ft of water, trolling bottom with white/silver flashers and army truck spoon on one and cookies and cream on the other. Caught several shakers, but nothing big enough. Saw one sealion off the oil docks, but he never bothered us. Going back out next Monday. There are lots of fish, just not quite big enough yet and someone needs to shoot those damn sealions. Happy new year all!

Attached Files:

• 020.jpg
      020.jpg
      File size:
      171.1 KB
      Views:
    • 021.jpg
      File size:
      178.6 KB
      Views:
    • 023.jpg
      File size:
      215.7 KB
      Views:
  7. blackvelvet

blackvelvet old and gray

Name:
    BV
    Boat:
    One that works for me
    That sucks when the furbags are out there in full force.

My suggestion is to arm yourself with a few sealbombs.:2gunsfiring_v1: Put the hurt on thier eardrums and they scatter really fast.

See ya at LP reeeeel soon Todd. Hali, lings, c bass along with a tipsy beverage and great food. Party time comin' soon!!!

8. T2shortB

T2shortB Nice fanny pack Fag!!!

Name:
    Todd Brown
    Boat:
    Defiance 250EX GOT FISH?
    yeah, should be fun again.. this past season was epic!! trying to figure out what the schedual is going to allow for this year... but I will def be there for something!!!

Vance, sorry about the no pictures thing, I know, No pictures= it never happened, but I was unable to take any cause I left my camera on your dresser..... tell your wife I said thanks:finger:

ShortRound out.... CMON!!!

9. fishchasr

fishchasr Member

Name:
    Greg
    Boat:
    2052 Trophy "Reelaxation"
    Thanks for the last minute late night call Todd. Great fishing with you again, even though the sealions were relentless. Thanks for retrieving my breakaway flasher - sorry you lost yours. Any day on the water is a good day. Let's do it again sometime soon.

10. “biteme”

“biteme” Killin kings

Name:
    Brian B
    Boat:
    26 osprey
    Thanks for the report and more importantly your service!