WTB 12-15 ft project boat

Jun 4, 2017
Newport Beach, CA
Name
Kenny
Boat
22 ft Defiance, 12 ft Pelican kayak
Looking for a 12-15 foot skiff (aluminum or fiberglass) to outfit for bay fishing. Trailer/outboard/trolling motor/whatever else you want to sell with it would be nice but I would be open to just a bare hull as well for the right price. Looking to spend under 1000 dollars. I am located in Newport Beach but would be willing to drive to a good offer. (Boat must have no damage/leaks).

Arima-bob

Ship faced aquaholic
Mar 9, 2012
Too far from water
Name
Beeulzebob
Boat
uh....
I got a 1963 Owens 14’ doesn’t leak, but is definitely a project. I’ll trade it for a decent trailer for my Valco.

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
18' Invader CC 15' bayliner son of a beach
I've got a nice Bayliner Bass Stryker, 14', 50 hp outboard, galv. trailer, fish finder, gps, trolling motor, trailer and hull in excellent shape, upholstery needs work, boats been sitting for a few years, I'm the original owner, boat and motor only have 250 hrs on them. I want this to go to a good home, to someone who will use it and have some fun with it. make me an offer.

Reactions: One_Leg

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
boat is an 87 you will never get a deal like this one.

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
God dam I was willing to give this to you and you aren't all over it? Do you really want a boat?

Reactions: boxturtle

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
I'll take a picture of it tomorrow

gonzo25

GOT A BIG ONE
Nov 20, 2008
san diego calif. usa
Name
george
Boat
CalicoFisherman14 I think your going to be like that old saying, when you snooze you loose. There are five people interested in this now, one guy wanted to come and get it today but I can't do it till the weekend. There is no doubt you will never come across a deal like this. Dude if you are really looking for a deal on something and saw this you should have been all over it... it will never happen for you if you wait a month to show an interest. I haven't been trying to sell this and the only place I mentioned it was here and this isn't much exposure to have five people show an interest and you put up the thread and waited a month to show an interest... dude.

Reactions: game killer
Jun 4, 2017
Newport Beach, CA
Name
Kenny
Boat
22 ft Defiance, 12 ft Pelican kayak
CalicoFisherman14 I think your going to be like that old saying, when you snooze you loose. There are five people interested in this now, one guy wanted to come and get it today but I can't do it till the weekend. There is no doubt you will never come across a deal like this. Dude if you are really looking for a deal on something and saw this you should have been all over it... it will never happen for you if you wait a month to show an interest. I haven't been trying to sell this and the only place I mentioned it was here and this isn't much exposure to have five people show an interest and you put up the thread and waited a month to show an interest... dude.
I don't doubt that its a great deal, but I did some research and its not exactly what I had in mind. I'm looking for a super basic/clean setup that i can customize to meet my needs. Nothing against your offer, just the way I like to do things.