$11,000 - Clean 25' Larson Family Camping/Fishing Boat and Trailer w/Full Enclosure @Campland Marina

Big Bay Yachts

RenoG

Mission Bay - Campland 25' Larson Cabin Boat
Sep 2, 2016
Poway, CA
www.renog.info
Name
Reno G
Boat
Sea Sea Rider
Time to sell the family cruise/fish excursion condo and get something smaller I can tow with my Jeep.

Made lots of new fishing friends for kelp and 9 mile trips, spent lots of overnights at the kelp beds with the family, so hopefully this boat finds you as many good times as we have had.

1991 25ft 11inches Larson San Marino DC-250 with Full Camping Enclosure and Trailer $11,000
Full-sized updated and clean family camping/fishing boat in the marina at Campland Mission Bay.

I am available and actively selling the boat, so you should expect a text or call back promptly.
Keys, Titles, current registration, marina keys are ready to sign over.

Text, email, or call to set up a test drive. Click the yellow Reply link above for contact info.

Good-running dependable boat with big cabin and good inside/outside space for a family of 4 or 5.
Already docked in the water at Campland Marina in Mission Bay with transferable marina slip.
We use it often, once a month in winter, 2-3 times a month in spring, summer, and fall fishing the kelp beds (La Jolla, Pt Loma)
It hasn't been sitting around collecting rust and neglect. We give it the love, care, soap, and water it wants to be healthy! LOL :)
I'm sure it will be just as dependable and fun for the next owner.

Trailer is included but we never used it. It's been stored with a friend for 3 years.

Here is more info to give you an idea:

-Basics:
Cruises up to 12 family members around the bay, we've done it many times.
Comfortably sleeps 4 adults; memory foam padded queen bed, long full size mid-berth, kid sized dinette bed.
Galley with combo electric/alcohol stove, sink, microwave, and fridge.
24" TV/DVD Player 12V with TV antenna, separate amp and speakers for movies, TV, and video games.
Private head (bathroom) with shower drain and new MSD porta-potty plumbed to 40 gallon holding tank. Transom shower.
Good for taller people, 6ft+. Open space similar to 26 foot Sea Ray mid cabin.
Fun for kids, especially if your kids like shade or like to use their iPad while you fish.
Plenty of cabinet storage and under seat storage with coat closet.
Full camper enclosure with convertible top and side curtains; big plus if you like shade and privacy.
We usually open the front and back while cruising or fishing to keep it breezy and shaded, then close up at night at the dock.

-Specs:
LOA: 25 ft 11 inches. Beam: 8'6". Displacement: 4900lbs. Draft: 36"
Volvo Penta AQ570A 5.7L V8 Engine 260HP with Volvo 290 Duo-prop outdrive.
Almost new Dual Batteries. On-board triple charger.
New PMGR starter. New carburetor Holly 4150 Marine Avenger with receipts.
80 Gallon Fuel tank always treated with Stabil - currently FULL!
20 gallon fresh water tank for two sinks and transom shower.
7 Inch GPS/Fish Finder: Humminbird Helix 7 SI GPS loaded with productive local fishing spots.
Detailed GPS maps: Navionics+ West Regions Detailed Chart card.
Stereo: Dual AMB600W Marine CD/MP3 Receiver with iPod Control, Bluetooth and Weather with 4 new speakers.
Standard VHF Radio with new 8ft Antenna.
In-Dash depth sounder.
2 scoop bait tank with thru-hull plumbing (keeps sardines well).
The Exhaust risers are aged, but they keep perfect temp so if it works good, why change it?
For spare: original Volvo Carburetor, starter, belts, and lots of spare parts as backups.
Printed receipts for all we purchased (Carb, starter, GPS/Fish finder, TV, amp, speakers, radio, starter, porta potty, etc)
Other than a starter that went bad, we've had no problems with the boat. Runs solid at good oil pressure and temp.
Hour meter shows 501 original hours; about equivalent to 51K miles on a car, expected engine life 2,000 hours.
To go about 15 miles round trip, we put about 2 hrs on the boat per weekend.

-Campland Marina:
Month-to-month slip at Campland is transferable with marina approval. Electrical, water, Wifi, included for $312/month.
Weekly concerts, arcade, private beach, spa/pool, launch ramp, 3 parking passes, shops open year round, 24/7 security.
http://www.campland.com

-Why We're Selling:
We're down-sizing to something smaller and lighter we can tow to the river with our Jeep.
I thought about buying a 3/4 ton truck and keeping the boat, but I'd rather keep the Jeep and get a smaller boat.

First Good Offer Gets It!

Thanks for looking! I hope to hear from you soon!

-Reno G
pgallipoli at yahoo.com

-Contact Info:
Click the yellow reply button at the top of the page for my email address and phone number.
The boat is already in the water ready to turn the key, untie, and go. Call or text for a test run and come check it out!

Reply with questions, or PM me your contact info.

Boat 1 IMAG1152.jpg
Boat 2 far away IMAG1160.jpg
Boat 3 back open IMAG1176.jpg
Cabin 1 from deck IMAG1165.jpg
Cabin 2 from front IMAG1033.jpg
Cabin 3 Bed IMAG1023.jpg
Cabin 6 Dinette to stern IMAG1035.jpg
Deck 1 IMAG1184.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RenoG

Sep 2, 2016
Poway, CA
www.renog.info
Name
Reno G
Boat
Sea Sea Rider
I took a few more photos.

Reno G

Cabin 9 Fridge IMAG1199.jpg Cabin 13 Head IMAG1074.jpg Deck 1 IMAG1184.jpg Deck 2 Seats port IMAG1127.jpg Deck 3 seats starboard IMAG1130.jpg Engine 1 IMAG1198.jpg Helm 1 IMAG1135.jpg Helm 3 Helix 7 SI GPS.PNG

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RenoG

Sep 2, 2016
Poway, CA
www.renog.info
Name
Reno G
Boat
Sea Sea Rider
Price reduced, $11,500 including trailer.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RenoG

Sep 2, 2016
Poway, CA
www.renog.info
Name
Reno G
Boat
Sea Sea Rider
Price reduced to $11,000.

Spring Cleaning done! Already made a trip to the kelp.

Looks like most of you like to fish alone. But you'll rarely be alone if you have this boat. ha ha

Email, call, or PM and come for a ride.

Upvote 0