flyhigh123

Bangarang
Aug 16, 2012
los angeles
Name
flyhigh123
Boat
Parker 2320
Not much of a report, tried to make macs but couldnt get them to show, even with a chum bucket.

Had a bag of old old bait that didnt last very long. first few sets got 3 total, then guessing the bait lost the mojo, no more lobsters. standard size.

If anyone finds a bamboo gaff floating around with some light blue and teal wrapping, please let me know!

Invited a new buddy who never hooped and sometime around 10pm he said, " hey, have you seen your gaff"... i think it flipped off when pulling.

Upvote 0

flyhigh123

Bangarang
Aug 16, 2012
los angeles
Name
flyhigh123
Boat
Parker 2320
Sometimes that’s the cost of the learning curve... should have used my cheapo gaff, but instead I used my custom wrapped Morita gaff... >:(

Upvote 0

Tugboat64

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Sep 8, 2017
La Mirada/Whittier
Name
Logan
Boat
Wanting a bigger boat
Just have to remember you’re the nice guy for taking them out, once they get their one and done trip it’s back to the line like the rest of the guys who would like to fish

Reactions: flyhigh123
Upvote 0

FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
Not much of a report, tried to make macs but couldnt get them to show, even with a chum bucket.

Had a bag of old old bait that didnt last very long. first few sets got 3 total, then guessing the bait lost the mojo, no more lobsters. standard size.

If anyone finds a bamboo gaff floating around with some light blue and teal wrapping, please let me know!

Invited a new buddy who never hooped and sometime around 10pm he said, " hey, have you seen your gaff"... i think it flipped off when pulling.
More than happy to give you a nice gaff have too many on the boat now. Just contact me we’ll get it done.

Upvote 0

Latest posts