10-15-Lobstering so easy a 3,6,and 8 year old can do it!Also,found net.

PENN

radman

Jun 10, 2006
escondido
Name
Darrin
Boat
Stringari
Our day started out by hitting squidco,where my 6 year old told joey he wanted 36lb test on his Okuma 2 speed,that he snagged in the bay a month or so ago.That was a good laugh!So,I let my 8 year old drive the boat all night,watching the simrad structure scan to set nets on the edge of structure,6 year old dropping the nets.the 6 year old cut bait,baited tubes,and pulled nets,then the 3 year old,well she pulled 1 net and just sat with me for the rest of the nite!We ended up with 12 for the nite,total weight of 34 lbs!I took the pic this morning on the way to fallball,the 6 year old plays on 8u team,and is the strongest hitter on the team...that`s why I make them pull nets!We ended at the start of outgoing tide,due to the boys playing ball early this morning.Making Lobster/clam chowder right now,putting all the meat from the heads,and 2 tails in the soup.Also,6 year old caught his 2nd legal Halibut in 2 weeks.It pays off to teach the kids from babies,and hell yea,I am proud of them!We found 1 net earlier in the day,boat name on the float,no phone number.if it is yours,I would be happy to get it back to you.Just send me a message with your boat name.

lobster.jpg lobster2.jpg aug1.jpg augdoug.jpg chowder.jpg doug.jpg lob.jpg

Upvote 0

alex morataya

I Should Upgrade My Account
Aug 14, 2007
Burbank
Name
Alex
Boat
none
great job!!!
nothing beats spending quality time with your kids doing what you love best which eventually will be their passion as well. Showed my wife this post and now she's open to the idea of buying a boat. Hope to get them out as well.

thanks for shirting!
Alex.

Upvote 0

IrieMitch

Waterman
May 18, 2010
Newport Beach, CA
Name
Mitch
Boat
Captain of Papa's Haven (52' Cabo), Thunderbird Sportfishing
This rules!!! What a great evening on the water, and the bugs cooperated as well.

Upvote 0

jscrib

Whale Cock
Apr 29, 2004
Santa Monica
Name
j
Boat
VS
Sweet!

We are going to get Evan out this year for his first time. :hali_olutta:

j

Upvote 0

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
And you should be proud! Great night, great haul, great kids! Nice smiles all around dad!

I remember doing the same with my kids now it's the grand kids!

Upvote 0

FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
Great report, and great lookin' kids and food!
What time is dinner?!

Upvote 0

Baller

Jig Chucker
Nov 16, 2010
La Mesa
Name
Bill
Boat
American Angler
Nicely done sir..!!!

:appl::appl::appl: