Alfred

KIK-N-BAK
Oct 25, 2005
Lemon Grove
Name
Al
Boat
30 Ft. Blackman Outerbanks KIK-N-BAK
Wow! So many jealous people on your catching fish. :Dynamite: Congrats on the fishing of the halibut. looks like you have it down pat. . Get them b4 the environmentalists stop us from fishing.

Upvote 0

pjbigdog

Oct 4, 2007
Lakeside
Name
Jeff
Boat
Parker 2320
Fantastic job, congrats all around, where did you launch from?

Thank you Cory, I always enjoy reading about your adventures!
We launched at SI in San Diego.

Thanks for all the other positive comments!

As for the haters........my friends and family benifit greatly from our success and we do have a vacuum sealer, I have had fish a year old that was fine!

For the haters again.....As far as giving locations up....nobody gives up their "spots", besides that you fish areas, not spots! I'll tell you how, but not where......I don't know you.......Get over it!

Upvote 0

alysonha

Almost A Member
Apr 10, 2009
Westminster,CA
Name
Aly
Boat
26' Striper CC
Congratulation .. find a lady by your side with this hobby go out there with any conditions on center console , she must love you a lots...my wife is hardcore fishing every trips she always with me on our Seaswirl Striper 26ft CC , just this season we went twice a month offshore 60 to 70 miles one way down south...we always having good time catch a lots fishes , this is the best offshore season for the past 3 yrs...We will going local for halibuts for up coming months.

Upvote 0

26grumpy

who hooked who
Sep 24, 2006
Anaheim Hills
Name
Joe
Boat
Freefrom Boats Club
Upvote 0

c-goat

HELL BENT FOR FEATHER
May 4, 2004
santee ca.
Name
Bill
Boat
08 DEFIANCE 220 ex Sheri-Moon
I forgot the report part!

15-50' of water, most of them caught on the outgoing tide, on sardines, 3/0 hook on 25# floro_Off PB There you go!

Wait for it....

Upvote 0

FloMar

Hired Gun!
Apr 28, 2004
CA.
Name
John Collar
Boat
Parker 2320
It does not get any better than that, congratulations!

Upvote 0