SKIPPER
Jul 22, 2008
California
Name
Fingers
Boat
Finaddict*
July 22nd 2008.
This is how we use to put our trips together before it was just pictures. Between Allcoast, BD and temp break and the info sharing with the members on here , you could usually set up a decent trip.
Good times

Reactions: marlyn
Upvote 0

sdrepairman

Jul 2, 2012
san diego
Name
nick
Boat
n/a
I have not been here for 10 years but I have noticed that there are a lot less dicks around
Don’t get me wrong there are still some here now but a lot less of them
That would be the biggest change that I have noticed

Upvote 0

jer dog

Fishing is life
Jun 22, 2006
Garden Grove
Name
Gerry
Boat
One that floats
WE didnt used to Bump Bump Bump.... WE didn't put up with it... if you had to keep bumping your post nobody was interested. Now it isn't uncommon to see posts with 10 bumps from the poster in a row. Its bullshit!
some not all, because I sell Sinker's ,
and that is how I get my Orders, by keeping it up top.

Reactions: pacificscout
Upvote 0

Reel hip

Meet my "Well known Member"
Feb 19, 2008
San Diego
Name
Doug
Boat
25ft Skipjack fly
5 pages and yellowtail Dan just hit on what I think.
The babe of the day was awsome even with the no nips lips or sticks. Lol

I got my post removed for commenting on a fishing chick that had the rod. ....well lack of a better word. Wedged in the honey hole.

I feel like a newbie being on here for only 11 years.

But now when you give someone on the freeway with a bd sticker the salute you get a funny look ...or a 38 in return. :zelfmoord

Upvote 0

Yellowtail Dan

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Apr 10, 2006
    Roseville Ca
    Name
    Dan
    Boat
    Excel, American Angler

I got my post removed for commenting on a fishing chick that had the rod. ....well lack of a better word. Wedged in the honey hole.

But now when you give someone on the freeway with a bd sticker the salute you get a funny look ...or a 38 in return. :zelfmoord

I stopped giving the salute because it seemed like none of them had any clue what it meant

:finger::finger:

Upvote 0

Iron Rod

I'm here for you grass hopper
    Aug 14, 2012
    Long beach
    Name
    Mack
    Boat
    All off them. Usually.

Bro I'll pick you up I usually have enough señse to get you home .I'm the Iron Rod Im always here .

Upvote 0

Iron Rod

I'm here for you grass hopper
    Aug 14, 2012
    Long beach
    Name
    Mack
    Boat
    All off them. Usually.
    Branman, Babu, Mots, Mots Sr, Dagoose, Misuse, Shelly, Kepdawg, Surfdoc, Iceman, Byeye, Wildcat, Chesapeake Chuck, Spanish Mac, Aluminator, Saltydawg, Captain Curt, Kc Kevin, Smokey, Saluki, Orca, Mo Betta, SDangler, Skip Jackson, Freshone, Cabo-Bobo, Waatoosee, Rich, Heavenbound, Gato Gordo, Guzzler, Swazi, Midnightrambler, Hirize, Jammin, Red Drum, Jscrib, Cha-Ching, Mr Limpet, the Hook, Seadawg, Sleuster, Full tilt, Fishnfool, Eye Problem, How2fish, Ezlimitz,...................and on and on.

In the beginning there were lots of meet and greet Bbq’s, fish fries, rod wrapping classes, get - togethers, Xmas parties hosted by Saluki Claus and his trusty fleshlight, the split-fin forum, photoshop wars, internet quarrels etc, etc. We used to see who could get banned the fastest over on the AMS buddy board. If you weren’t here the first couple years you missed out on the real reason BD was started, no censorship, say what you want, post what you want, and better have thick skin if you were a new dumbass..........Byeye had his way with plenty of dipshits lol.

Definitely not the same BD that started back in 2003, but it has made it 16 years and counting so they must be doing something right.
    Branman, Babu, Mots, Mots Sr, Dagoose, Misuse, Shelly, Kepdawg, Surfdoc, Iceman, Byeye, Wildcat, Chesapeake Chuck, Spanish Mac, Aluminator, Saltydawg, Captain Curt, Kc Kevin, Smokey, Saluki, Orca, Mo Betta, SDangler, Skip Jackson, Freshone, Cabo-Bobo, Waatoosee, Rich, Heavenbound, Gato Gordo, Guzzler, Swazi, Midnightrambler, Hirize, Jammin, Red Drum, Jscrib, Cha-Ching, Mr Limpet, the Hook, Seadawg, Sleuster, Full tilt, Fishnfool, Eye Problem, How2fish, Ezlimitz,...................and on and on.

In the beginning there were lots of meet and greet Bbq’s, fish fries, rod wrapping classes, get - togethers, Xmas parties hosted by Saluki Claus and his trusty fleshlight, the split-fin forum, photoshop wars, internet quarrels etc, etc. We used to see who could get banned the fastest over on the AMS buddy board. If you weren’t here the first couple years you missed out on the real reason BD was started, no censorship, say what you want, post what you want, and better have thick skin if you were a new dumbass..........Byeye had his way with plenty of dipshits lol.

Definitely not the same BD that started back in 2003, but it has made it 16 years and counting so they must be doing something right.
    In one word.
    It's the New style!!
    That was the Qoute the word is (New)Fyi gotta make an oldtimer there for you dinasours.

Upvote 0

OILAGER

Hecho en Estados Unidos
    Apr 27, 2006
    M Class Planet / Riverside
    Name
    Wayne
    Boat
    Grady White 228 Seafarer "GOTTA GET'M"
    13 years and 4 months, lurked for a year or more before that.

Was more like this:

the-wild-bunch-remake.jpg

Than like this:

:
    20101111__cheapcats21.jpg

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Tail Chaser

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Aug 31, 2004
    Claremont
    Name
    Ryan
    Boat
    Hobie Outback
    Feb 2003...

Back then you only found this place when you got banned on the AMS site. I remember when Day at the Docks wouldnt let BD in.

Ali had a boat called Gato Gordo, (twin vee) Jason had a boat called Sportin Wood (Glen L, I think)

Did you know BD use to sell Tank tops? I’m still hanging on to my stock pile LOL

Found the jacket way in the back of the closet. Never really wore it because it’s too damn hot. BD Christmas party in Oceanside..

View attachment 1060665 View attachment 1060666
    I am almost positive Because of Bloodydecks.com Members Ballast Point became what it is today... Spent many a fine times down at the docks... OG BD was fun reading from Iraq for many reasons, drama, split tail, yellow tail

Upvote 0

RockHopperNCKA

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Jan 25, 2017
    Santa Rosa, CA
    www.norcalkayakanglers.com
    Name
    Dustin
    Boat
    Do kayaks count?
    WE didnt used to Bump Bump Bump.... WE didn't put up with it... if you had to keep bumping your post nobody was interested. Now it isn't uncommon to see posts with 10 bumps from the poster in a row. Its bullshit!

Wow, you’ve been here 15 years and still don’t know how to sort posts by start date??? ;)

Last edited:
    Reactions: eric harner
    Upvote 0

Gil Marlin

World Peace? Visualize Using Your Turn Indicator
    Nov 27, 2003
    Laguna Percebu Baja Norte
    Name
    Scott
    Boat
    19.655' Aluminum
    Sooooooo nobody misses Gil Marlins "jokes"..... shocker :

Damit Carl it's about time !!!
    Iron Rod is sitting at a bar having a drink when he hears "Nice shoes". Looking around he sees no one close by. Then he hears "Great tie!" Still no one else near him. Then he hears "I like your hat!" Finally, he calls the bartender over and asks him what is going on. The bartender says "Oh, the peanuts are complementary.

Upvote 0

Blackfish

Marble collector.
    Sep 20, 2005
    My Backyard
    Name
    Boat
    toy

Tuna Vic, You signed up in 2010.
    Good or bad, what made BD so popular was its raunchy side.
    It has mellowed big time compared to the original days.

Reactions: Yellowtail Dan
    Upvote 0