Long range fishing
GRAFTECH/AVET OPEN
8 Day
Wed. 7-13-2022
10:00 AM
Thu. 7-21-2022
7:00 AM
$3,695
..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I will be on this trip with Rick as our charter master. The fish our biting and this might be a shot at Wahoo as we caught a few last year.
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (619) 226-6006 ... I always like calling the office because I am old and e-mails drive me crazy... LOL hope to share the rail with the lucky person that grabs this rare spot on the Indy..

Indy.jpg

Steve K

Hey, I'm gettin' bit...
Jan 2, 2005
Bishop
Name
Steve
Boat Name
18' Bayrunner, but I like the American Angler and the Red Rooster III
I’ll be in the Zip Code but doing different trips. Let’s do dinner on the 12th! :)

Reactions: Soda Pop
Upvote 0