1-8-2011 town

nodrama

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jul 25, 2010
Honolulu
Name
Ryan
Got to take my little cousin fishing for the day. ( 2nd time ever) We were going to launch from Hawaii Kai but I spoke to a friend (Rick) and he told me to jump on with them cause it might be alittle rough cause of the west winds and surf, I jumped on that one quick so that my little cousin could get to ride a bigger boat. 42 verses 17 feet yea i think so.
Left sand island at 3:30 and headed out. No strikes till about 10 got our first fish a barakuda kept going and it was very slow, but Rick put us on some fish in the afternoon ended up with Ono, Mahi, Shibi's,Kawakawa's, and a Barakuda. My cousin Kobe is now hooked on fishing. He tole me that he want to come every weekend that we go. By the way he never got sick and he fought fish like a champ. Way to go Kobe maybe next time he will get his Ahi.
Also thanks 5o7c for the lures,they were killer.

Attachments

JimmyK

Fisherman wannabe
Jun 1, 2009
Waipahu, Hawaii
Name
JimmyK
Boat
17' Seaswirl Striper CC, Krystana C.
Ryan, nice catches! I was reading the other thread you wrote, but see the pics now. Congrats!

nodrama

Jul 25, 2010
Honolulu
Name
Ryan
Thanks guys I was trying to put it on the Hawaii fishing reports. I think I did. Well anyways thanks again
Tight line and many hookups to everyone.

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
Ryan, Kobe and Crew,

Good call on the boat change, in a heart beat. Nice goin' on a good variety of fish and more importantly burying that hook deep in Kobe's jaw. Tell him there's no lookin' back now; he'll be buggin' you to take him every chance he gets.

Tell Rick, Pat says HI!

Cheers
Pat

Sweet gear by the way.

lingasaurus

Jun 6, 2010
Depoe Bay OR
Name
john
Boat
always on The Samson
Very nice, way to start him young. He'll be a top captain soon and telling you where to fish LOL. Great pics, awesome report.