If 1st you dont succeed, failure may be your style
Mar 26, 2003
Lake Forest
bdoutdoors.com
Name
Greg
Boat
AHOAGAIN
Fished Coronados today with Vince and his better half. Destroyed the big reds and some by catch today. Perfect day weather wise, quality reds were caught 7 to1 using Berkley Gulp vs cut squid https://www.berkley-fishing.com/products/gulp-saltwater-grub-1285430
Limits for three early fishing about 290 ft. Home in OC to catch the end of the rams game.
1642985700219.jpeg

1642985792250.jpeg

1642996540252.png

Last edited:

Eye Problem

If 1st you dont succeed, failure may be your style
Mar 26, 2003
Lake Forest
bdoutdoors.com
Name
Greg
Boat
AHOAGAIN
Mint, mostly, they kind of bit on a reactionary bite, soon as you got down, you got slammed. Smaller fish caught on bait, quality stuff on grubs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Tunahead

Long Time Tuna Abused Member
  • Aug 11, 2006
    Costa Mesa
    Name
    Ron
    Boat
    several
    Great report/pics Greg,and NICE load of reds.
    Yeah getting home to see the last of the Rams
    game was all ya needed to see. Stafford-Kupp
    going down the field 75yds in less than a minute for ex-Buc for winning FG
    Putting the dagger thru Brady, Gronk, and the Bucs. LOL

Reactions: the SLIDER
    the SLIDER
    the SLIDER
    was 27-3 in the begining of the 3rd. Too many turn overs made this a close game. Fing Lambs.
    Upvote 0
    the SLIDER
    the SLIDER
    Hey, I'm a native Cali boy. I was always root for the home teams; hockey, baseball, football and basketball (basketball not so much since it went gangster)

I was a homer in the days of Merlin Olsen, Deacon Jones.

Dick Enberg - "Gabriel back to pass . . . . Jack Snow! . . . . Touchdown!"
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0

DOGHOUSE26

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Feb 22, 2004
    Escondido, CA
    Name
    jeff meeker
    Boat
    26 Blackman Billfisher
    We were coming home from Phoenix listenng to NFL Radio on Sirius and what a couple of Boob Announcers they had; when it was 24-3 they were saying the Bucs were done they couldn't come back the nail was in the coffin @ 27-3. I guess they forgot about 4th Quarter Brady they were eating crow with a minute to go. Glad the Rams pulled it out and when was the last time a White boy was the best NFL Receiver the late 60s I think!

Last edited:
    Reactions: Kevin A
    Upvote 0

Kevin A

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    We were coming home from Phoenix listenng to NFL Radio on Sirius and what a couple of Boob Announcers they had; when it was 24-3 they were saying the Bucs were done they couldn't come back the nail was in th coffin @ 27-3 I guess they forgot about 4th Quarter Brady they were eating crow with a minute to go. Glad the Rams pulled it out and when was the last time a White boy was the best NFL Receiver was the late 60s I think!
    Where are the White Women!!

Upvote 0