My Member is Well-Known
Nov 12, 2016
San Diego
Name
Gee Bee
Boat
Partial to AZTEC - aspiring to INTREPID
...ALL THE MANGINAS out there...
i had to look that one up, first thought it was Spanish, learn so much here...

Noun. mangina (plural manginas) (slang, derogatory) A man with a pronounced feminine side, or a weak masculine side. (slang) A homosexual or bisexual man's anus and rectum.
-wiktionary-org/wiki/mangina

plj46

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
jim
Boat
24 ft grady white
I just learned more about that phrase than i cared to know.

duckbutter6a

Florida man living in SoCal
Nov 15, 2014
El Cajon
Name
Hank
Boat
Dusky 17
It happens. I've had deckhands ask me my bag number and then watched them take the fish I caught and put it in the bag next to mine. Figure the other guy needed it more than me lol

I've also seen fisherman dig through my bag thinking it was theirs looking for a fish they wanted to weigh for jackpot.

I don't care just politely explain and show them where their bag is.

998R

Well-Known "Member"
May 22, 2008
san diego
Name
M
Boat
Blue Monkey & Sangre Azul

Noun. mangina (plural manginas) (slang, derogatory) A man with a pronounced feminine side, or a weak masculine side. (slang) A homosexual or bisexual man's anus and rectum.

LMFAO,

Apparently it’s the 20th century, a
I just learned more about that phrase than i cared to know.
It’s ok to let come out of the closet 46, we are in California.

I’m calling you out on a fishing challenge to square up our beef. I rather throw fishing rods then fists. Good ole clean fishing bet to settle this shit talking. Or are you too much of a Mangina??

14B68D2A-03E4-4715-BEC5-9436F8E75444.jpeg

the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat
arima - the SLIDER

TMI

The frightening thing here is that your OP avatar appears to be similar to said mangina.

plj46

Jan 7, 2008
Socal
Name
jim
Boat
24 ft grady white
LMFAO,

Apparently it’s the 20th century, a

It’s ok to let come out of the closet 46, we are in California.

I’m calling you out on a fishing challenge to square up our beef. I rather throw fishing rods then fists. Good ole clean fishing bet to settle this shit talking. Or are you too much of a Mangina??

View attachment 967289
You aren't the kind of guy i want to fish with.As far settling a beef.How about i just concede and tell you that you've won ? what you've won i have no idea,but if it makes you feel better i'm good with it.

998R

Well-Known "Member"
May 22, 2008
san diego
Name
M
Boat
You aren't the kind of guy i want to fish with.As far settling a beef.How about i just concede and tell you that you've won ? what you've won i have no idea,but if it makes you feel better i'm good with it.
What ever you pussy. Won’t even man up to a fishing challenge. Best not to fuck with me.

sealskinner

Retired Pimp
Apr 24, 2005
in the Hood
Name
Mike
Boat
Franks ho
When I hit the Daily Double during the week. When I catch fish, I try to find a military guy to give my fish to. After I've paid to have them filleted.
All this talk about fighting is fucking stupid.
ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET.
This is from a guy that's had 3 assault charges. You'll learn, or somebody will learn ya.

stairman

May 16, 2009
ramona /ca/usa
Name
doug
Boat
yak and lowe duck hunting skiff but they identify as sportfishing crusiers
private message telling me im barking up the wrong tree yet his profile is limited to who he wants to see it....some give him a time out

Last edited:

TeemmyBoy

Oct 21, 2014
Name
Timothy Shiau
Boat
None
on a trip shorter than an overnight, minus the few exceptions like the triton where they drop fish into a RSW, 100% the anglers job to keep track of their fish.

998R

Well-Known "Member"
May 22, 2008
san diego
Name
M
Boat
private message telling me im barking up the wrong tree yet his profile is limited to who he wants to see it....some give him a time out
All talk fruit cake, good thing you 2700 years behind.

My profile ain’t private

046A1B6F-72B1-4089-988F-1E2F4A13D485.png

el Toro

Feb 19, 2003
Point Loma
Name
Nate
Boat
Artemis
I worked half day for the better part of a decade, plenty of overnights too. And have fished as a paying passenger on a bunch more. Over hundreds of trips in total, I cannot recall a single time where someone deliberately stole someone's fish. No one does that. Mix ups happen, bag numbers get torn off, mistakes get made, but intentional theft? Never seen it and have a hard time buying it. No one has the money to go on a sportboat and then resorts to such petty theft. What am I missing here?

the SLIDER

https://multimediabylj.com
Jun 11, 2015
Dana Point
Name
L J
Boat
arima - the SLIDER
Putting something on an open forum is an invitation to be fucked with..
If sarcastic,taunting,opposite opinion,confrontational etc. replies of complete strangers bother you to the point of wanting to fight people perhaps just going fishing is the best idea...
That, or get laid more often.

Reactions: ScaleyOne

998R

Well-Known "Member"
May 22, 2008
san diego
Name
M
Boat
When I hit the Daily Double during the week. When I catch fish, I try to find a military guy to give my fish to. After I've paid to have them filleted.
All this talk about fighting is fucking stupid.
ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET.
This is from a guy that's had 3 assault charges. You'll learn, or somebody will learn ya.
Mike, I fish with Fred on the Daily double. And gave a lot of fish away lately. Ask him, he’ll tell you how friendly I am. Helping customers get bit.

I give a report, and get a lot of hate towards me.

You’re right, it’s the internet. Pussy’s like plj46, snowflake and fruitcake aka stair man can bash on useful post all day long.

Paddyman1

A mossback is better than a hairy back
Nov 7, 2010
La Costa Izquierda
Name
Steve
Boat
N/A
  1. Keep track of your own fish
  2. There is no such thing as Fish Police
  3. Don't blame others for your own stupidity
  4. Be happy the captain rectified your own loss - doesn't always happen