I Should Upgrade My Account
Mar 18, 2012
tampa/Fl/Hillsborough
Name
Harbison
Boat
Florida Fisherman
1/2 day family fun
Today our young people live under more stress than ever before. In 2020 over 11,000 juveniles were held under secure detention.

I worked with dysfunctional families for the Florida Department of Juvenile Justice for decades. Few of the juveniles I worked with had parents that spent quality-time with their children. None took them fishing on a regular basis. 1/2 day fishing is inexpensive, fun, and will put ear-to-ear smiles on the little ones while helping to keep them out of trouble.

Let's take a close look at Florida 1/2 day fishing.

As a sold out Friendly Fisherman unloads from a 8 AM 1/2 day morning trip, a sold our 1:00 PM trip is ready to enjoy five hour on the water:

Just being on the water for 5 hours is a pleasure in itself. Add some fish, great eats, and it's easy to see why people of all ages from all over the country enjoy Florida fishing:

Remember when we said 'great eats?' When Papa fires up that grill the aroma of hickory smoked bacon is a culinary delight that makes us want to come back over & over just for the eats:

The family that fishes together stays together:

Drugs, get into trouble, become one of the 11,000... NO WAY! I have too many fish to catch:

The little girls get into the act big-time:

These are not just burgers; these are Pappy Burgers:

Looking Good!

Talk about, 'Looking Good!'

The family that fishes together stays together:

catch the on-the-water trip video

credits

Florida Department of Juvenile Justice

Captain Dylan Hubbard.

Upvote 0

Wandering Blues

Oct 19, 2008
The Land of Entrapment
Name
Curtis
Boat
A Pair of Simms G3 Waders
Before I retired, I founded an at-risk youth rugby club. I remember taking the kids to the beach one day after a game down in Orange County. 3/4 of them had never seen the ocean. And they only lived an hour inland.

I tip my hat to you and anyone who takes a kid fishing.

Reactions: Tom123
Upvote 0

DeeDee

Mar 18, 2012
tampa/Fl/Hillsborough
Name
Harbison
Boat
Florida Fisherman
Thank you so much. I sponsored kids for Special Olympics for years. Great experience.
The thrill of my life was watching my thee daughters grow into womanhood and having families of their own.

Reactions: Tom123
Upvote 0