SD_fishin33

Almost A Member
Jul 12, 2013
San Diego, CA
Name
Skyler Littlefield
Boat
Trophy 2150, Skeeter
The New Seaforth out of seaforth landing had 6 Bluefin on the PM 1/2 day today, the biggest coming in at 67 pounds! Does anybody have any first hand information of where this was located? It had to be US waters and couldn't be any further offshore than the Upper 9 since it was a half day, my guess is Upper 9 or off of la jolla. I would love to here the real details if anyone has em!

Upvote 0

Fleet

Thepowderblues.com
May 17, 2015
Solana Beach
Name
Fishing Jedi
Boat
BW Outrage/RHFleet.org
Te He He He He

giphy.gif

Reactions: fishin_kid
Upvote 0

alpina

Aug 7, 2008
el rinconcito/the fenix
Name
rolando mota del campo
Boat
22 Hijo de puta Pura Mierda 4winns
The New Seaforth out of seaforth landing had 6 Bluefin on the PM 1/2 day today, the biggest coming in at 67 pounds! Does anybody have any first hand information of where this was located? It had to be US waters and couldn't be any further offshore than the Upper 9 since it was a half day, my guess is Upper 9 or off of la jolla. I would love to here the real details if anyone has em!
THis Lucky angler was able to land 2 of those 6 this morning a friend sent this to me 15 min ago not much info with the photo i bet they were at the upper 9 area
blue half day.jpg

A friend sent me this pic one lucky angler landing 2 of the 6 this mornings BFT on the 1/2 day not much info yet i bet upper 9 area
blue half day.jpg

Upvote 0

Fleet

Thepowderblues.com
May 17, 2015
Solana Beach
Name
Fishing Jedi
Boat
BW Outrage/RHFleet.org
First YFT of the season caught today as well. Way early. Good sign. Im already stressing about bait. lol

Reactions: alpina
Upvote 0

tanner.s

Fish Slaughterer
Oct 18, 2012
San Diego
Name
Tanner
Boat
1997 Proline 23 W/A
Is that the point of LJ in the top left of the photo?

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Upvote 0