changboy

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Nov 9, 2009
Honolulu
Name
Brian
Boat
"PARIS C" 23 sportcraft custom
Launched at 800 and headed to S buoy, find scattered birds working but no takers, head towards CO and find lots of birds and porpoise with small tunas busting bait. We finally take a hit on the corner only to be taxed by flipper that leaves me with lips and gill rakes. :finger:Work the area with 3 other boats with no other action then visit V buoy were we follow a lone high flyer until both corners take off, score double mahi's in the box. Wind picks up so we head to the barn on the 40. then off makaha the port outrigger (thanks justin) takes a hit, ended up being a 33 lb ono. no need to break down, in by 1400hrs. ps all happy I got to break-in my new fish bag from Hanapaa.

Attachments

patfishhi

Sep 20, 2007
Oahu
Name
Pat
Boat
32' Blackfin "Kai Nana"
Brian,

Good goin on the fish, looks like there was some action to be had on Friday. Nice Ono.

Pat

Lady Nolee

Well-Known "Member"
May 20, 2010
Pearl City/ HI/ 96782
Name
Jenson
Boat
22', Hawaiian Hawk, Lady Nolee
Brian,

Good going on the ono and the mahis. At least you guys got some action, I know I few guys who went out friday and never stick nothing.

Tight lines, J

Pupule

I've posted enough I should edit this section
Feb 16, 2010
Ewa Beach
Name
Todd
Boat
22 ft Islander
Good job! Too bad the porpoise raked one of your fish, but you ended up with some nice kaukau in the bag.