Southern California WTB SK JIGS

Condition
New
Price
Free
Type
Want to buy
Views
what’s supp guys, anybody have some sk jigs in 250-300 pink glow willing to sell and ship? Going on a 1.5 day trip out of SD this weekend heard they been doing really well using them.

Thanks

Jessi

jmch75

Almost A Member
Apr 28, 2017
San Diego
Name
Joe Curly
Boat
None
The SKs are hard to find at the moment and I'm guessing not a lot of people are motivated to part with theirs.

You could try and bribe my pal @oceanski as he had some listed for trade only, but you could offer a 25N star in black, and I'm sure he'd cave.

The other options are the Shimano Butterflys (but you'd need to re-rig with new hooks and everything) or the Nomad Buffalos which I hear are doing good too.

Reactions: MaxDrag760
Upvote 0
May 20, 2017
Huntington Beach
Name
Fish Monger
Boat
WFO
The SKs are hard to find at the moment and I'm guessing not a lot of people are motivated to part with theirs.

You could try and bribe my pal @oceanski as he had some listed for trade only, but you could offer a 25N star in black, and I'm sure he'd cave.

The other options are the Shimano Butterflys (but you'd need to re-rig with new hooks and everything) or the Nomad Buffalos which I hear are doing good too.
Everything has been working. But if in a pinch they sell strips of glow tape which stays on in saltwater. Comes in 12"× 1/16", 1/8 inch and 1/4" strips with 20 or so per package. Take any sk gig or gig of your choice and make your own. It works especially in a pinch. Seaforth had it in stock last week. Good luck

16236352092153783378650192418228.jpg

Upvote 0

Information

Condition
New
Price
Free
Type
Want to buy
Views

More listings by MaxDrag760