Southern California WTB LAMIGLAS 528

Condition
Used
Price
$1.00
Type
Want to buy
Views
Looking for a lamiglas 528 blank or rod! Yellow glass is fine but lemon or red glass would be better. Let me know what you have and how much you are asking. Thanks!
Reactions: CanIgofishing!

Torinogt68

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 19, 2013
Tucson, AZ
Name
Aaron McCranie
Boat
Whatever boat I can get on
You had one not long ago.??
Had one that I sold with all my other old glass last year to help get them down payment for a house. And before that a had another beautiful one that I had to sell due to a family emergency

Upvote 0

SMYLEE

3 different fishermen use this account
Mar 9, 2011
San Diego, CA, USA
Name
""
Boat
24'custom
Also if you are referring to a lami I recently had posted on BD it was a 228 and I still have it lol
Looks like you and I both are the only 2 in possession of a 228. I can't seem to find anyone else with one but everyone wants to fish that lemon when it's out on the boat. You should find one quick there seems to be a lot of 528's flying around these days. GL!
I've got a factory labeled 527 that's 7.6' I'll possibly let go. It is softer tho then the 528 is. It's a 30lb bait rod not so much a jig stick.
Or if you can't find it and need something soon. I've got a sweet L227 heavy that makes a sweet 7' jigstick. fish 40/50 all day long. It's a BF killer.. bust out the pretty penny's Lami's are calling!

Upvote 0

Torinogt68

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 19, 2013
Tucson, AZ
Name
Aaron McCranie
Boat
Whatever boat I can get on
Looks like you and I both are the only 2 in possession of a 228. I can't seem to find anyone else with one but everyone wants to fish that lemon when it's out on the boat. You should find one quick there seems to be a lot of 528's flying around these days. GL!
I've got a factory labeled 527 that's 7.6' I'll possibly let go. It is softer tho then the 528 is. It's a 30lb bait rod not so much a jig stick.
Or if you can't find it and need something soon. I've got a sweet L227 heavy that makes a sweet 7' jigstick. fish 40/50 all day long. It's a BF killer.. bust out the pretty penny's Lami's are calling!
Thanks! Just looking for the 528 for now

Upvote 0

Information

Condition
Used
Price
$1.00
Type
Want to buy
Views
City & State

More listings by Torinogt68