Sold
Condition
Used
Price
$1.00
Type
Want to buy
Views
Looking for a used 25-30 lb live bait rod to pair with a Komodo 364, preferably a Calstar GF 800M or a Phenix Abyss 808. However, I'm open to consider other options. Please send pics and prices. Thank you!

geebee

My Member is Well-Known
  • Nov 12, 2016
    San Diego
    Name
    Gee Bee
    Boat
    Partial to AZTEC - aspiring to INTREPID
    WHAT AREA ARE YOU IN?

San Diego: pricey but rare and ready to fish (800ml may be a better 25-30lb rod than the 800m):

Calstar Grafighter 800ML (15-40)

Upvote 0

Brown Thunder

• Jun 19, 2020
    Santa Monica, CA
    Name
    Raul Martinez
    Boat
    Grande
    WHAT AREA ARE YOU IN?

San Diego: pricey but rare and ready to fish (800ml may be a better 25-30lb rod than the 800m):

Calstar Grafighter 800ML (15-40)
    I'm in Santa Monica. Thank you for the info. It looks like a very nice rod, but that's significantly more than I wanted to spend. I'm more in the $130-$180 ballpark, depending on the rod quality/condition.

Upvote 0

geebee

My Member is Well-Known
  • Nov 12, 2016
    San Diego
    Name
    Gee Bee
    Boat
    Partial to AZTEC - aspiring to INTREPID
    that's useful info your budget and area

i've rarely seen grafighter go below $175 and those usually are fair (or worse) shape with a few issues - even the Calstar west coast (eglass) rods are hard to find at $175 in good condition though they pop up from $125 occasionally

good luck in your search... San Diego tackle traders (facebook) have a lot of used

Upvote 0

Brown Thunder

• Jun 19, 2020
    Santa Monica, CA
    Name
    Raul Martinez
    Boat
    Grande
    that's useful info your budget and area

i've rarely seen grafighter go below $175 and those usually are fair (or worse) shape with a few issues - even the Calstar west coast (eglass) rods are hard to find at $175 in good condition though they pop up from $125 occasionally

good luck in your search... San Diego tackle traders (facebook) have a lot of used
    I recently saw two GF 800Ms go for $180 and $150 on OfferUp, and they looked fairly clean. So, I thought that was a normal price. I guess that explains why they went so quickly.

Thank you for the suggestion to check out S.D. Tackle Traders. Tight lines!

Upvote 0

Information

Condition
    Used
    Price
    $1.00
    Type
    Want to buy
    Views
    Sold
    City & State

More listings by Brown Thunder