Southern California WTB: 22 Boston Whaler Outrage

Condition
Used
Price
Free
Type
Want to buy
Views
Looking at upgrading to a bigger boat from my 17 Montauk. The body can no longer take the beating from my little guy. If you know of anyone selling a 22 Outrage or know of any that's for sale, please drop me a pm. Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.
Reactions: Alligaty

Alligaty

Rookie
  • Aug 29, 2017
    Southern California
    Name
    Mike
    Boat Name
    1983 Boston Whaler Outrage 20 Guardian
    Hello teleni,I'm parting ways with my favorite whaler I've owned and it's not a 22 but rides like one as the guardian hull gives it a more solid feel with the added weight ,my buddy had a 22 outrage and wanted to trade me as he liked the ride and fishability of my 20 more.This has been my pride and joy of my list of whalers and I'm having a hard time even listing it a very rare guardian to say the least 🙈.

Upvote 0

Teleni

Jul 6, 2008
    San Leandro, Ca. USA
    Name
    Fred
    Boat Name
    17' Montauk
    Alligaty, thanks for the comeback, Is that the boat on the classified section? If that is the one I saw, that's is a beautiful boat. Looks immaculate and it sure looks like you took care of her very well.

Reactions: Alligaty
    Upvote 0

Alligaty

Rookie
  • Aug 29, 2017
    Southern California
    Name
    Mike
    Boat Name
    Pleasure to meet you,yes,it's the one I posted this morning,it was so hard to push the submit listing as this boat is very special to me and any whaler enthusiast.you look for yourself and show me another guardian hull like this if you can even find one and I'd be blown away,this is one of the rarest you will find if not the rarest,I take pride in ownership and my stuff gets treated with love and care whoever ends up with this boat is gonna be a very lucky soul.i will only only part with it to the right person.even if the wrong person has more money and offered more it's going to the one I choose for being the new owner.i got more into this than I'm asking but I wanna make someone a stoked owner,the trailer is very unique with the extended tongue and there's no more tow vehicle in saltwater.Enjoy and have a good day.👍🤙

Last edited:
    Upvote 0

Alligaty

Rookie
  • Aug 29, 2017
    Southern California
    Name
    Mike
    Boat Name
    Reactions: Papa "J"
    Upvote 0