Condition
Used
Price
Free
Type
Want to buy
Last edited
Views
Long shot but why not try? Looking for these two rods, the plus (+) versions with hypalon grips and Alps reel seat. 15-30 and 30-50.

stp

Fish Hooker
  • Oct 12, 2003
    San Diego
    Name
    Shawn
    Boat
    Best first mate on your boat
    I just bought an RCE 40-60 at Seaforth and they had others…price was $315. Not crazy markup.

Upvote 0

rb1470

Jul 1, 2019
    California
    Name
    Randall
    Boat
    None
    Thanks I did see that one there, fishing Pacifica tonight so I’ll check to see what others they have.
    Not sure if you’re back yet but I actually have the exact 30-50 you’re looking for. I was gonna hold on to it as a spare but I suppose I could let it go. Shoot me a text if you’re off the boat, 714 657 6097. I’m in Orange County

Upvote 0

Shimano Penn

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Dec 3, 2014
    Chula Vista
    Name
    David
    Boat
    Fond Memory
    Not sure if you’re back yet but I actually have the exact 30-50 you’re looking for. I was gonna hold on to it as a spare but I suppose I could let it go. Shoot me a text if you’re off the boat, 714 657 6097. I’m in Orange County
    I have a line on one very close to me, if that falls through I'll be giving you a shout. Thanks!

Upvote 0

Shimano Penn

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Dec 3, 2014
    Chula Vista
    Name
    David
    Boat
    Fond Memory
    I edited the original post for two reasons, 1) I bought a Raptor 50-80 so no need for the XXH and 2) I am an idiot and did not realize I already have the 700M 20-40 I asked for. It's a custom wrap and all along I thought it was a different blank. Was looking at it and realized it's exactly what I was trying to buy. Old age really sucks.
    So I added the 700L (15-30) to my list :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Information

Condition
    Used
    Price
    Free
    Type
    Want to buy
    Last edited
    Views
    City & State