Views

Fishinfool89

Apr 18, 2019
Los Angeles
Name
J
Boat Name
My own
You need to show proof somehow that this is an invictus model probably would help get it sold. But I doubt it since you used SIC guides on a kite rod the person buys it need to put on heavy duty guides to be able to fly a kite.

Upvote 0

4tunate

Almost A Member
  • Sep 26, 2021
    Reno, NV
    Name
    Brent
    Boat Name
    LowKeys
    You need to show proof somehow that this is an invictus model probably would help get it sold. But I doubt it since you used SIC guides on a kite rod the person buys it need to put on heavy duty guides to be able to fly a kite.
    Dude, what? There's just so many things wrong with this statement that I had to ask wtf (a;though, like you, I am not actually purchasing this Invictus). It's a legit Invictus, gorgeous and I'd put an ATD50 on it and drop big knife jigs or slow troll mackerel or numerous other techniques used when there's a good shot at a cow or super cow.

Beautiful stick, GLWS~!

Upvote 0

Fishinjunkie

Oct 6, 2008
    Aliso Viejo
    Name
    Kevin
    Boat Name
    N/A
    Dude, what? There's just so many things wrong with this statement that I had to ask wtf (a;though, like you, I am not actually purchasing this Invictus). It's a legit Invictus, gorgeous and I'd put an ATD50 on it and drop big knife jigs or slow troll mackerel or numerous other techniques used when there's a good shot at a cow or super cow.

Beautiful stick, GLWS~!
    You know what you know! I have no problem putting cows on the boat with this rod and I occasionally use it for kite as well. This rod is not for you!!!!

Reactions: Artic Traveler
    Upvote 0

titan05

Pelagic Terminator
    Apr 7, 2004
    San Diego North County
    Name
    Jim
    Boat Name
    Chelsea Rae
    Oh Damn....My Super Seeker 3x5 ,Seeker WDS 4X and Invictus are my kite rods but they have Fuji SiC guides so I guess I have to sell them now because they obviously won't work anymore for the kite and as far as "Proof"...tip size will tell the story.
    Besides even if it were a Viper it's still a cow killing son of a gun and and very capable of being used as a kite rod but the Invictus is a great live bait , big bait, gray light, Big Boy cow killer and a 80 size reel works just fine but the real question is...Why the hell do you even care ?.......your not going to buy it anyway so kick rocks

Upvote 0

Fishinfool89

Apr 18, 2019
    Los Angeles
    Name
    J
    Boat Name
    My own

Beautiful stick, GLWS~!
    I’m not saying it’s not legit my dude lol I’ve talked with homie a month ago. Those guides aren’t meant to be running heavy ass line through them they will wear out. Secondly without any identifying feature or label how the in blue hell can you tell it’s an invictus? Please tell me how you can identify it? Because if people thought it is an Invictus for 475 that thing shoulda sold already. But guess what it’s still for sale after how many times he has re listed this rod for sale? Hmm I wonder why 🤔🤔🤔

Upvote 0

cow man

Tuna addict
  • Aug 29, 2012
    Glide Or. 97443
    Name
    Jake Waardenburg
    Boat Name
    N/A
    I’m not saying it’s not legit my dude lol I’ve talked with homie a month ago. Those guides aren’t meant to be running heavy ass line through them they will wear out. Secondly without any identifying feature or label how the in blue hell can you tell it’s an invictus? Please tell me how you can identify it? Because if people thought it is an Invictus for 475 that thing shoulda sold already. But guess what it’s still for sale after how many times he has re listed this rod for sale? Hmm I wonder why 🤔🤔🤔
    What’s wrong with SIC guides??
    Some of the best out there, they don’t wear out on heavy lines..
    they’ll work just fine!!

Reactions: 4tunate and titan05
    Upvote 0

4tunate

Almost A Member
  • Sep 26, 2021
    Reno, NV
    Name
    Brent
    Boat Name
    LowKeys
    Silicon Carbide (SIC) guides are some of the hardest, smoothest, and best heat dissipating guides available, which is why most of the expensive high quality titanium guides use SIC (or torzite). Not bashing you Foolio, just doing my part to ensure that collectively, we as fishermen, dispense correct information to our peers on this forum.

Consider this another bump on the post :)

Reactions: cow man and titan05
    Upvote 0

Information

Condition
    Used
    Price
    Free
    Type
    Want to sell
    Views
    City & State