Last edited
Views
engine hours (total): 368
length overall (LOA): 26’ anchor to edge of swim platform
make / manufacturer: Bayliner
model name / number: Trophy Pro 2359
propulsion type: power
year manufactured: 2007
This is a rare Alaska Cabin pilot house model, in excellent condition, runs excellent and reliable, low hours (368). Great fishing, does the island run, sleeps 3 aboard comfortably 6 if your desperate. A few of her features are: 5.7 Mercruiser, with alpha one gen2 outdrive, always maintained professionally; 10 overhead stainless rod holders 4 in the gunwale 1 centered, Garmin 3206 RADAR/GPS/Chart-plotter/fish finder; second Garmin echo map with ClearVU fish finder Sonar/Active Captain/Charts; Lenco stabilizers; Navman VHF 7100 radio; Lone Star Marine (GX2) drum anchor with 300’ rode and 35’ chain w/ delta style anchor; Go Light wireless remote control search light; head with holding tank and macerator; sink and faucet; new anti fowl bottom paint; 3 marine batteries with cut-off switch; Krieger 1500 watt 12V power inverter; 2007 Karav dual axle galvanized trailer; holds 90 gallons fuel; 20 gallons fresh water for sink; dual bait tanks; dual fish wells with switched pump out; custom captain's seat; full boat cover + deck shade w/ poles and front window snap on cover. This boat is dialed and ready to fish, don’t want to see her go. $38,500 text Dan @9492850589

NonProphet

Recovering Boat Owner
May 26, 2015
San Diego
Name
Efren
Boat
Keywest 2300 SS
To anyone interested: I saw this boat on Wednesday and it's in great shape and ready to fish. Everything seemed well maintained and in working order. The fridge has been taken out but you can easily replace that or do without. As with all boats, get a professional survey and don't just take my word for it, but overall a very nice boat. I love the layout and fishability. Unfortunately the admiral wanted something else.

GLWS!

Reactions: PathfinderPatriot
Upvote 0

Information

Condition
Used
Price
$38,500.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views