Condition
Used
Price
$300.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
Penn International20, and a 30 for sale. Not sure of the year. These reels have been gone through by Cal's 2 speed custom build. they have aftermarket 2 speed systems installed and I think 50#s of drag, plus power handles. They seem to be in perfect working order. Some minor signs of use for sure. Braid will be removed on 20 if sold.. Local pickup in Sacramento area preferred but willing to ship. Buyer to pay shipping. If any interest feel free to PM me.
$300.00 for the 20 and $350 for the 30, or offer on both for better deal
Reactions: BlueFinGrin

BlueFinGrin

Bad Things Happen On Big Fish...
  • Apr 8, 2006
    Blue Marble
    Name
    Grinner
    Boat Name
    A Big One That Floats
    I also have a Penn 20, set up just like this by Cal. It weighs a ton.., just perfect for trolling marauders for Wahoo. No way on earth that I’ll ever part with it…,HELL NO!!!

Upvote 0

Tony K.

Jun 16, 2020
    Fair Oaks
    Name
    Tony Koregelos
    Boat Name
    Ranger Z21
    Thanks everyone for looking. I have had the side plate off on the 20 and I fairly sure it said 50#. I added a wider base to it, to accommodate larger rods. Also both have upgraded handles from the original which were a few bucks. Not willing to go lower than asking on a single reel as I have had quite a few offers. These are solid reels.
    thanks

Reactions: gecsr1
    Upvote 0

gecsr1

Plain Jane Rods...Hobby Rod Builder
    Jul 15, 2005
    Poway Ca
    Name
    Gary
    Boat Name
    No Boat Now
    I havw a nice Custom Penn 20 2sp, , also done by Cal, I used it for my kite. but sold my boat so it just set home all warm and cozy...

Upvote 0

Information

Condition
    Used
    Price
    $300.00
    Type
    Want to sell
    Last edited
    Views
    City & State