Used
Price
$29,000.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
**SOLD**

Selling my 2006 Grady 180. I am the second owner, bought it in 2016. Prior owner put less than 50 hours on the motor as it was his tender boat to his yacht which is why it has bottom paint - it was garaged for over 5 years according to prior owner b4 I bought it. I've put a little over 400 hours on it during the time I have owned it - 457 hours on the motor. Regularly serviced, impeller replaced by me less than 20 hours ago. Runs great. Dana to Catalina East End, up the backside, Frontside finish at the Can Dumps then back on 33 gallons. With the 4 blade prop, 15 pitch, top speed is 43mph at 5700. Runs best at around 32mph - over 5mpg. No issues with the boat; I've put a lot of fish on it. I pulled the rear oh poop bar between the jumper seats to make more room on the deck for a 20 gallon Pacific Edge poly tank. I have the bar and the new owner can easily reinstall if so inclined. Lots of storage, including in the console itself. Included:

Garmin ECHOmap Chirp 74cv with transom transducer
2 600 gph bait pumps - one primary the other as back-up
Twin axle TrailRite Traile
New tires, including the spare on the trailer
New calipers and brakes
New hydraulic actuator on the trailer
Yamaha F150 runs strong, fuel efficient
Spare prop (stainless steel 4 blade)
Anchor with 25 foot anchor chain and over 300 feel of anchor rope
Calcutta gaff
Fishing net
20 Gallon Pacific Edge poly tank (deck mounts installed)
jumper seat pads (Grady, not aftermarket)
Full cover, although it is showing wear.

Boat is in the Dana Point dry area (Embarcadero). It's in excellent shape. I'm not using it enough and I'm sure I will probably regret selling it. But, it's too nice a boat to sit. It's a Grady. I've owned other boats. You get what you pay for. Please, serious buyers only.

**SOLD** $29,000

Information

Condition
Used
Price
$29,000.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
City & State