Condition
For parts or not working
Price
$10.00
Type
Want to trade
Last edited
Views
Good afternoon everybody I recently purchase a Trinidad 40 from skorext I sent the full the payment from venmo he was supposed to ship this past Saturday and ever since from there he never responded back keep an out for this guy also contact the main person from bloody decks and banned this guy not fair when people want to buy something from here and next thing you know there a scammer
Is it too late to get my money back from venmo it’s Been 6 days
Jul 17, 2017
Tuna Grounds
Name
Gouryella
Boat
Lil Yachty
Upvote 0

Jay hwang

Almost A Member
  • Dec 30, 2018
    Torrance, ca
    Name
    Jay,J H
    Boat
    No
    I also suffered damage from the same scammer last week. I bought the newell p322f, but it didn't come. Conversion was erased and gone. I think we should be more careful in the future.

55D7CF6E-812E-4314-B5CB-12336AD972D2.png

Upvote 0

miaf

I Should Upgrade My Account
    Apr 14, 2013
    Name
    Boat
    You guys are crazy sending money to people, unless you know them or know somebody that knows them. In person sales are the way to go. This ain’t EBay, you have no insurance of protection.

Reactions: Christianbrat
    Upvote 0

stella marina

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Nov 21, 2011
    santa cruz
    Name
    Andrew
    Boat
    Parker 2320, 16 Klamath cc, 10 ft Livingston "bass slayer"
    I've bought a lot of stuff off great people on BD, but unfortunately not any more...sucks !

Reactions: Fish613
    Upvote 0

nohofisherman

• Jun 27, 2010
    San Fer
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    Pretty Soon
    Sorry to here about that bro, There should be some rules put in place here on BD to make it harder for scammers. We should all make some suggestions and have BD look into this . I have 3 Suggestions . #1 You must have a certain amount of (50) messages and 6 months as with an account before you can start a Sell thread. #2 Your first couple of buy threads must not exceed a certain limit $100. #3 BD should have a (trusted) icon with users that have bought and sold multiple times with no issues . Just some ideas . This is crazy how many times guys are getting ripped off here. It must be 10's of thousands of dollars scammed already . We could just do face to face , but there are sometimes where shipping is required .Just my opinion

Reactions: 45king
    Upvote 0

marlyn

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Dec 18, 2005
    So Cal
    Name
    mark
    Boat
    21' skiff and 12' portabote recycled from milk jugs
    Sorry to here about that bro, There should be some rules put in place here on BD to make it harder for scammers. We should all make some suggestions and have BD look into this . I have 3 Suggestions . #1 You must have a certain amount of (50) messages and 6 months as with an account before you can start a Sell thread. #2 Your first couple of buy threads must not exceed a certain limit $100. #3 BD should have a (trusted) icon with users that have bought and sold multiple times with no issues . Just some ideas . This is crazy how many times guys are getting ripped off here. It must be 10's of thousands of dollars scammed already . We could just do face to face , but there are sometimes where shipping is required .Just my opinion
    No new rules need to be put in place,its not bloodydecks responsibility to police the internet.
    Dont send money to anyone you dont know or who cant meet up to let you check out said items.Ive never been burned here,always have things shipped but dont deal with people that havent been around a long time.
    The world is full of people trying to seperate other people from their money.

Reactions: Christianbrat
    Upvote 0

nohofisherman

• Jun 27, 2010
    San Fer
    Name
    Chris
    Boat
    Pretty Soon
    Take it easy little buddy. Just a suggestion. If you don't agree ,that's coo . You are entitled to your own opinion . You don't speak for everyone, especially when someone is letting everyone know they got burned and giving heads up to all of us.

Upvote 0

Sandieangler

Wax~Chalk~Resin
    Oct 1, 2017
    San diego
    Name
    Trevor Ton
    Boat
    Mercado de pescado
    bummer that he scammed a bunch of people. He tried with me and sent me the same message about paypal banning him for a gun sale and wanted venmo or zelle. Ignored him after that message.....

Upvote 0

Information

Condition
    For parts or not working
    Price
    $10.00
    Type
    Want to trade
    Last edited
    Views
    City & State

More listings by Frankin Huerta