Condition
Seller refurbished
Price
$800.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views

Update……….Shimano Trinidad TN40 with Rod- $ 800 For 2 Rod and reels Combos or $450 each​

Used but like new only used 2 times

I have 2 Shimano Trinidad TN 40 reels that are on rods are ready not sure who makes the rods they are really nice though. See pictures
There are a few scratches
They are like new
Will sale 2 Shimano Trinidad TN40 rod and reel combo for 800 or individually for $450 each
Jul 17, 2017
Tuna Grounds
Name
Gouryella
Boat
Lil Yachty
Smells like a scam 🤥

T
Tywoody70
This is no scam I live in Panama City beach FL just trying to sale these to someone that can enjoy them. My husband Died and as it stands right now I do not see myself fishing anytime soon. But I most definitely can use the money right now. So before you start streaming scam let’s make sure because this is no scam
Upvote 0
Jul 17, 2017
Tuna Grounds
Name
Gouryella
Boat
Lil Yachty
@Tywoody70 please post a picture of these reels/rods with a paper by them that has your username and a time stamp.

T
Tywoody70
I only have one rod and reel with me the others are put up in my storage so they didn’t get damaged I kept one out just to be able to show people what they look like and what they are. I will be going to my storage iif anyone’s interested they can send me a message And I will go and pull them out of storage and take pictures of them

Attachments

• BEE8CC54-1580-45AE-A957-3243FADF32B4.jpeg
    BEE8CC54-1580-45AE-A957-3243FADF32B4.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 112
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Tywoody70

Jan 24, 2022
Panama City Beach
Name
Tammy L Woody
Boat
Na
I’m not sure if you guys are just use of dealing with crooks and automatically suspect everyone is lying or trying to scam you but I’m not I have my rod and reels along with some other things listed on eBay that I am selling which is none of anyone’s business either you’re interested in the rods in the reels or you’re not rich ever place your place eBay or another place that I have them listed comes first with the buyer will be who gets the product then at that point I will take down any advertisement of having them for sale it is not wrong nor is it a scam to advertise something that you have for sale in multiple places now is it

Upvote 0

Mnico

Almost A Member
Dec 1, 2014
Encinitas, CA
Name
Mike Nicoletti
Boat
pending
Zero history on BD = Red flag (read the rules)
Below market pricing on hard to find reels = red flag
shipping from across the country = red flag
Listing on multiple sites = red flag
being short with members and not using punctuation = red flag

Nothing personal, you just come across as a typical scammer.

Reactions: Gouryella and Errin
Upvote 0

nicodemus

Fish, he said softly, aloud. I’ll stay with you...
Apr 10, 2012
The 505
Name
Nick B
Boat
African Queen
"being short with members and not using punctuation..." Oh, c'mon! That describes half of BD'ers! LOL

Upvote 0

Mike Tonelli

Jul 22, 2020
San Diego
Name
Mike Tonelli
Boat
Parker 2120 SC
Excellent points Mnico!! Very skeptical, about this sale...for buyers use your common sense and always speak to the seller on the phone and pay the 3% PayPal no matter!

T
Tywoody70
My phone number is. 678-212-1720 if anyone has any questions. Look everyone I just like yourself know the value of my reels and rod and I am also aware that this model might be hard to find. I understand the situation and the what ifs!!!!!! I feel like I have been attacked here and not
Upvote 0
T
Tywoody70
even given a chance, I have these reels for sale and for a great price I know there value but I also know that I need the money asap so I am willing to take a lost in order to sale them. Someone please tell me what I need to do to prove myself……?????
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Information

Condition
Seller refurbished
Price
$800.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
City & State