SCOTCH

Southern California Shimano Terez Emerald Green 6'6" Extra Heavy Tuna / Big Game Rod

Condition
Used
Price
$225.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
This rod fits well in my collection, but would rather have another Terez spinning rod. Rod is in perfect shape. Lifetime warranty and rare, discontinued emerald green.

- X66XH-EG 6'6"
- Braided Line WT : 65-200lb
- Power : Extra Heavy
- Action : Extra Fast

Located in Bay Ho - San Diego

Picked up a new terez spinnig rod, and have another on it way.

Price dropped to $225 (Firm)

Thanks,

Scotch

SCOTCH

Jul 3, 2007
Pacific Beach
Name
Geoff
Boat
290cc Everglades - "Ghost of the Navigator"
Not how things work here lol , post your price this isn’t eBay . Current offer is $100
This isn't eBay? Whoops. My bad.

If you want this rod, PM me a serious offer. I asked for Pm'ed offers because I don't really know the fair market value, but I can guarantee your offer of a $100 bucks just blew any chance of you getting this rod, even if you pay 5x your offer.

As for the reason why is says free, not sure why it says that. The new GUI isn't necessary user friendly. Tried to edit the post and not finding any setting to adjust.

Upvote 0

Drowningman

This guys an asshole
  • Oct 25, 2020
    Temecula
    Name
    D Michael
    Boat
    A Tiny One
    This isn't eBay? Whoops. My bad.

If you want this rod, PM me a serious offer. I asked for Pm'ed offers because I don't really know the fair market value, but I can guarantee your offer of a $100 bucks just blew any chance of you getting this rod, even if you pay 5x your offer.

As for the reason why is says free, not sure why it says that. The new GUI isn't necessary user friendly. Tried to edit the post and not finding any setting to adjust.
    again, youre missing the point.
    this isnt an auction, this isnt offer up, or anything similar, as someone who doesntknow about what theyre selling my original offer was totally in line with fair market value given the fact you arent putting it to use.
    you post something you better know what its worth and supply a price. also. these rods go for anywhere between 100 and 300 depending on the seller in most cases and im really sorry you were too lazy to do the research before posting it. youre better off keeping it in the collection at this point

Upvote 0

SCOTCH

Jul 3, 2007
    Pacific Beach
    Name
    Geoff
    Boat
    290cc Everglades - "Ghost of the Navigator"
    again, youre missing the point.
    this isnt an auction, this isnt offer up, or anything similar, as someone who doesntknow about what theyre selling my original offer was totally in line with fair market value given the fact you arent putting it to use.
    you post something you better know what its worth and supply a price. also. these rods go for anywhere between 100 and 300 depending on the seller in most cases and im really sorry you were too lazy to do the research before posting it. youre better off keeping it in the collection at this point
    You joined BD in 2020, and I joined BloodyDecks in 2007 (really much earlier but my first account got booted), and you are giving me a lesson on posting?

Please change your name to Drownedman and save everyone your bullshit.

Upvote 0

Drowningman

This guys an asshole
  • Oct 25, 2020
    Temecula
    Name
    D Michael
    Boat
    A Tiny One
    You joined BD in 2020, and I joined BloodyDecks in 2007 (really much earlier but my first account got booted), and you are giving me a lesson on posting?

Please change your name to Drownedman and save everyone your bullshit.
    My posts have been received much better than yours though. Kinda sucks lol

Upvote 0

Drowningman

This guys an asshole
  • Oct 25, 2020
    Temecula
    Name
    D Michael
    Boat
    A Tiny One
    also , you cant bump posts anymore so nice try lol
    only people who have already commented here get the notification