Condition
Used
Price
$10,000.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
For Sale is the Ponzu Scheme, 30 foot 6-pack sportfishing boat. Its a 1981 build from Ralph's Boat Works in Gardena, CA.

We have caught countless yellowtail, white seabass, bluefin tuna, yellowfin tuna, and halibut aboard this boat.

The boat has twin Volvo Penta Turbo Diesel V6 engines TMF40A both in working condition.

The boat has two outdrives, one working and one of which is has a cracked housing and is in need of repair.

The main features are its amazing flat fishing platform, dual bait tanks, 200+ gallon diesel fuel capacity. Gets about 1-1.5mpg. With a little TLC you and your friends can have your own 6-pack boat. We've owned the boat the last 14 years, but time to sell to cover some covid-related family expenses.

Call Ed for more information: (562) 640-0558. The boat is currently in the slip in Wilmington, CA. Slip is a reasonable $350 a month and can be shown anytime.

The interior has a V-Berth (sleeps 2-3)
A table with two comfortable benches (Re cushioned in past 5 years) sleep 2 more.
Kitchenette
Shower/Toilet

Captains bed in pilot house too

HookEmDanO

Huhuhuge member
  • Jan 31, 2004
    San Diego
    Name
    Dan-O
    Boat
    1997 Trophy 2352
    1622295658878.png

Reactions: MYNomad

plj46

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
    Jan 7, 2008
    Socal
    Name
    john
    Boat
    24 ft grady white
    The rules may have changed along with everything else around here, but isn't there supposed to be a price (for the boat that's for sale, not the slip)?
    The price is now in the upper right hand corner underneath "contact user" It took me awhile to figure it out.It's in a spot some of us wouldn't even look at.

Upvote 0

Colbachlaw

Shake N Bake
    Oct 17, 2007
    Ilwaco, Washington
    Name
    Mike C
    Boat
    Henriques 42' Express
    Very cool boat.

What is the cruising speed and how big are the fish holds?

Upvote 0

Information

Condition
    Used
    Price
    $10,000.00
    Type
    Want to sell
    Last edited
    Views
    City & State