Used
Price
$425.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
1627311801840.png

Penn 12, 2 speed, blueprinted by Cal sheets, open top frame Tiburon, 575 yards 100 lbs JB hollow, this is your Blue fin killer $425 Shipped mechanically 10/10, cosmetic 7/10
Reactions: hhal

Highwayman

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Name
    Sammy
    Boat
    Party Boats and Skiff
    Nice reel, what is the strike blueprinted at? Is it double dog?

Upvote 0

CMYSIX

Almost A Member
    Aug 22, 2020
    Opelika al
    Name
    Quinn L Chenelle
    Boat
    Independence
    This is a "super 12" set up to fish 80lb drag set up at 22, I can't remember about the dog?

Reactions: Highwayman
    Upvote 0

Highwayman

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Jun 25, 2015
    Name
    Sammy
    Boat
    Party Boats and Skiff
    This is a "super 12" set up to fish 80lb drag set up at 22, I can't remember about the dog?
    The Super 12 is double dog. I believe the drag side plate is custom for a larger drag. The reel has a lot of work in it. Cal quit two speed conversions recently as well.

Upvote 0

CMYSIX

Almost A Member
    Aug 22, 2020
    Opelika al
    Name
    Quinn L Chenelle
    Boat
    Independence
    The Super 12 is double dog. I believe the drag side plate is custom for a larger drag. The reel has a lot of work in it. Cal quit two speed conversions recently as well.
    He has really added a lot of models he works on now. Used to be cheaper too buy an old international and add the frame and two speed. That’s how this one got built, those people on EBAY are nuts asking the same money for a 60 year old international that you can buy new for! The only reason I’m willing to part with this one is a friend of mine passed and left me a Penn Baker framed super 12

Upvote 0

CMYSIX

Almost A Member
    Aug 22, 2020
    Opelika al
    Name
    Quinn L Chenelle
    Boat
    Independence
    I only fish Penn and weather it’s new or old it’s been to Cals

Upvote 0

CMYSIX

Almost A Member
    Aug 22, 2020
    Opelika al
    Name
    Quinn L Chenelle
    Boat
    Independence
    Stock side plate but he machines it out so he can use a 1/2 inch bigger drag washer

Reactions: Highwayman
    Upvote 0

Information

Condition
    Used
    Price
    $425.00
    Type
    Want to sell
    Last edited
    Views
    City & State