Condition
Used
Price
Free
Type
Want to buy
Views
Hey guys,

I need a 80-100# setup for an upcoming 1.5 trip for my buddy.
Fathom 40nld2 or similar spooled with 80#+ braid and a xxh-xxxh rod
Willing to purchase rod and reel separately or as a combo.

Let me know if you have one for sale!
May 20, 2017
Huntington Beach
Name
Fish Monger
Boat Name
WFO
Just rent one for him at the tackle shop.

Reactions: tony38 and Ahkhuang
P
pij0128
I was going to but Hm landing has a rental equipment rate sheet on its website and it says 1.5 day 80# 2 speed setup is $125 to rent. Are other landings charging about the same? There is no way i am letting him pay that much to rent for 1-2 days.
Upvote 0
themacs
themacs
Wow, I think $125 is really high. Too bad the landings aren't more reasonable for folks that want to try a trip :(
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

CMYSIX

• Aug 22, 2020
    Opelika al
    Name
    Quinn L Chenelle
    Boat Name
    Independence
    Fathom 40nld2 is what? a 300 dollar reel new? how cheap do you think someone would sell it for?

P
    pij0128
    Bought mine for $220 a couple yrs ago. I was describing "cheaper" models likes fathom or speedmasters compared to higer end $500-600+ reels like talicas torques
    Upvote 0
    Upvote 0

slcbcsmx19

Almost A Member
    Sep 20, 2017
    San Diego
    Name
    Erick Thacker
    Boat Name
    Big
    If you can find the reel you want the rods are much cheaper to rent, $20-30 a day. I recently picked up a TAC20ii and needed a rod for a trip last weekend. Ended up borrowing one from a friend, but before that I reached out to the landings and was quoted that price from seaforth and fishermans landing. Hope this helps

Upvote 0

slcbcsmx19

Almost A Member
    Sep 20, 2017
    San Diego
    Name
    Erick Thacker
    Boat Name
    Big
    If you can find the reel you want the rods are much cheaper to rent, $20-30 a day. I recently picked up a TAC20ii and needed a rod for a trip last weekend. Ended up borrowing one from a friend, but before that I reached out to the landings and was quoted that price from seaforth and fishermans landing. Hope this helps
    Yes, rod only.

Reactions: pij0128
    Upvote 0

Information

Condition
    Used
    Price
    Free
    Type
    Want to buy
    Views
    City & State