This listing is closed.
Condition
Used
Price
Free
Type
Want to buy
Views
Looking for a 35 Cabo Flybridge or 34 Radovich. Thanks for any leads.
714 745-8099

Fisherman88

May 23, 2016
Huntington Beach
Name
Fisherman8
Boat
None
do yourself a great big favor and just look for a radovcich
Couldn't agree more...Wish I could roll back a few years and buy Blackbeard. Im willing to do the work but can't even find the right starter. Ive been looking for over a year.

Reactions: dan-electro
D
dan-electro
That boat was incredible. Used to drool at it all the time when it was slipped in Dana before it went up for sale. Any idea where it is now?
Upvote 0

MATTANZA

old man of the sea, in training.
Aug 23, 2004
Cali the state of confusion, the state of shock
Name
RICK
Boat
Boston Whaler 25' Outrage "MATTANZA II", 34' Radovcich "AMY ANNE" {when it needs to be fixed}
Couldn't agree more...Wish I could roll back a few years and buy Blackbeard. Im willing to do the work but can't even find the right starter. Ive been looking for over a year.
my best friend has a 34 radovcich , "AMY ANNE". man what a boat she's been. they're hard to find, but worth the wait. built for our coast.

Upvote 0

Smartaxe

Almost A Member
Dec 18, 2011
Santa Cruz, Ca
Name
Koy Wilson
Boat
2003 Robalo 235
I agree on the Rado, but I thought I’d let you know someone just posted a Cabo 35 on yachtworld today. Looked pretty clean. For what it’s worth. Cheers

Upvote 0

Fisherman88

May 23, 2016
Huntington Beach
Name
Fisherman8
Boat
None
I agree on the Rado, but I thought I’d let you know someone just posted a Cabo 35 on yachtworld today. Looked pretty clean. For what it’s worth. Cheers
Thank you! That looks like a great deal!!! Im looking at a 2000 and newer as they changed the hull a bit.

Reactions: AHI NUI
AHI NUI
AHI NUI
Ask people/ captains who have run both hulls. You may decide the newer hull isn't what you want. 🤷‍♂️ The lines on the new hull is sexy though.
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

40Grit

Sep 9, 2009
Newport Beach California
Name
Steve Brown
Boat
Radovich 34
Couldn’t resist posting a photo

9EE7CE92-B83C-4025-AE29-4B3FBF6202CB.jpeg

4DCBF575-CFF6-49D7-963E-2CBCD7FE07C4.jpeg

Reactions: MATTANZA
Upvote 0

TEAM SouthPaw

Team South Paw
Mar 10, 2014
Long Beach/ Catalina
Name
Alex Mckeever
Boat
SouthPaw
My boss owns the last Radovcich ever built. If he finds his next boat this one will go up for sale. Fingers crossed he never finds his next boat. I doubt any boat he finds will ever be a better platform than the Radovcich.

Upvote 0

MATTANZA

old man of the sea, in training.
Aug 23, 2004
Cali the state of confusion, the state of shock
Name
RICK
Boat
Boston Whaler 25' Outrage "MATTANZA II", 34' Radovcich "AMY ANNE" {when it needs to be fixed}
My boss owns the last Radovcich ever built. If he finds his next boat this one will go up for sale. Fingers crossed he never finds his next boat. I doubt any boat he finds will ever be a better platform than the Radovcich.
what size is his boat? the last one made was 45 feet. val got screwed out of his company.

Upvote 0

TEAM SouthPaw

Team South Paw
Mar 10, 2014
Long Beach/ Catalina
Name
Alex Mckeever
Boat
SouthPaw
It’s a 35, it’s a little different than the 34s. That 45 has problems, I was told.I was told that was an invader hull? I drooled over it when I saw it in the harbor I think and something was wrong with it. I see one for sale in Alaska on yacht world. That Packy super clean! I know Mark Herman did a lot of work on it

Upvote 0

Information

Condition
Used
Price
Free
Type
Want to buy
Views
City & State

More listings by Fisherman88