Condition
New
Price
$400.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
Up for grabs is a brand new United Composites GP900 Reaper. This is one of the original Reaper blanks that was purchased by me at Fred Hall Long Beach. This was before UC changed the blank.

Has Gold Alps reel seat and Alps XN guides. This rod was cast at the pier a couple of times, but no fish was caught. Never taken a boat ride and never caught anything. Rinsed after casting. May have superficial scratches from trasporting in my car, but no wear and tear at all. No name or rod info was put on the rod. Can add the information if purchaser wants it, but only after it is paid for.

More pics available upon request.

400$ picked up in South LA on weekends.

Paypal FNF, Venmo or Zelle accepted.

Cash accepted on weekends and pickup only.

323-338-2107

Losty89

Apr 18, 2019
Los Angeles
Name
J
Boat
My own
It would b worth 500 if you had the original logo and rod info stickers but you don’t so it’s not as valuable. Trust me I should know I own two Blue Reapers.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacob Vlastnik
Upvote 0

Drowningman

This guys an asshole
  • Oct 25, 2020
    Temecula
    Name
    D Michael
    Boat
    A Tiny One
    It’s b worth 500 if you had the original logo and rod info stickers but you don’t so it’s not as valuable. Trust me I should know I own two Blue Reapers.
    literally missing the only thing people care about . idk why anyone in their right mind would not put specs or logo on this

Upvote 0

Pitchinwedge

• Aug 7, 2016
    So Cal
    Name
    Sammie
    Boat
    None
    Nice clean build Hector. Love the clean wrap. Sort of how I like to wrap my own, but I tend to favor silvers vs the golds. Happy turkey day and GLWS!

Upvote 0

Hector Garcia

@hectorscustomrods on instagram
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Lake Los Angeles, CA
    Name
    Hector Garcia
    Boat
    I need a ride.
    nice work and just wondering if UC did ever change the Reaper blanks? just curious🤔 GLWS

Thanks guys. The original blanks sold at fred hall did not come with decals. Those came after when they were in full production.

And UC did change them a little bit. There was a thread about it a while back.

Upvote 0

Mr. DRE

I Should Upgrade My Account
  • Sep 23, 2019
    West Hills, CA
    Name
    Andre
    Boat
    Private
    That's a nice rod Hector. I have a few Reapers and true they did not have decals available on the first few runs.

No they never changed the blank itself they just had to switch the name.

I'm not an expert but I've compared three different UC Reaper/9e models side by side and there is a slight difference in the feel of the rod between the first batches and later runs.

Upvote 0

Information

Condition
    New
    Price
    $400.00
    Type
    Want to sell
    Last edited
    Views

More listings by Hector Garcia