FrankyG EFK

Southern California Daiwa Saltiga 30T, Daiwa Saltiga 20, Daiwa Saltiga 30 , 1st gen Saltigas made in Japan Sold

Sold
Condition
Used
Price
$1.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
Daiwa Saltiga 30T 1st generation made in Japan, comes with the box, clamp and the daiwa reel cover, these reels are tanks and bullet proof, in great conditon with small amount of boat rash, has brand new carbontex drags and filled with 50lb power pro spectra - Sold

Daiwa Saltiga 20 first generation made in Japan hard to find in great conditon, has a little boat rash but nothing major really clean for its age, internals are like new, filled with 50lb spectra - keeping

Daiwa Saltiga 30 prototype made in Japan one of the first ever made, ive never seen another like it, i showed the daiwa reps at the fred hall show and they told me it was a prototype saltiga 30, it has a lighter blue colored spool and the spool is also lighter in weight almost like the surf series, really clean for its age -

Call or text 714 348 0948
Reactions: Boilero

laitwolley

Almost A Member
Apr 24, 2007
pico rivera
Name
art
Boat
25' edgewater cc "thee other woman"
Would you be willing to take $700 for 30T and 20

FrankyG EFK
FrankyG EFK
No ive already been offered more than 700 for both those reels and if you want to lowball someone just Pm them, if they dont sell ill just keep them it will save me the hassle of looking for them later on, i havent seen a 30t with a box for sale for a while
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Information

Condition
Used
Price
$1.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
Sold