Sold
Condition
Used
Price
$200.00
Type
Want to sell
Views
Only used on one trip. Filled with 40# (I think) green power pro spectra. Like new condition.
$200 Text Jason @ 858-735-6167

titan05

Pelagic Terminator
Apr 7, 2004
San Diego North County
Name
Jim
Boat
Chelsea Rae
yeah i hit you up about your fathom in minutes via text and you never responded .

Maybe because he sold the Fathom and Avet to the same guy before you even got a text off too him...
were you going to buy both reels ?....
.local within 10 mins of him...?....
One stop shop / sell ?

Seller preogative....always has been

Reactions: Drowningman
Upvote 0

Drowningman

This guys an asshole
  • Oct 25, 2020
    Temecula
    Name
    D Michael
    Boat
    A Tiny One
    Maybe because he sold the Fathom and Avet to the same guy before you even got a text off too him...
    were you going to buy both reels ?....
    .local within 10 mins of him...?....
    One stop shop / sell ?

Seller preogative....always has been
    You definitely didn’t reply before me. lol and yeah dude last I checked there’s no such thing as “ preogative ” , the word you’re looking for is “ prerogative “ thank god this is a fishing forum . My distance to seller is irrelevant when I’m driving to them to make the purchase. Last I checked it’s common courtesy to reply and tell someone the item is no longer available or it’s pending . Kinda suspicious that dude sells a brand new fathom for 175 but asks 200 for a clearly used lexa anyway 😂😂😂😂 this mother fucker ... “one stop shop”

Upvote 0

Drowningman

This guys an asshole
  • Oct 25, 2020
    Temecula
    Name
    D Michael
    Boat
    A Tiny One
    You’re as bad as these “ or best offer “ dudes who offer more than asking price to snipe a purchase . Zero integrity from someone posting here for years

Upvote 0

titan05

Pelagic Terminator
    Apr 7, 2004
    San Diego North County
    Name
    Jim
    Boat
    Chelsea Rae
    You’re as bad as these “ or best offer “ dudes who offer more than asking price to snipe a purchase . Zero integrity from someone posting here for years

LOL
    I didn't "snipe" anything but your tag line is pretty spot on...you are an asshole...I just get tired of whinney little bitches that think they are entitled to something when they have no clue as to how something went down....maybe go to trader joes and get some cheese for that whine and my integrity is just fine.....yours.....not so much.

• Haha
    Reactions: pacificscout
    Upvote 0

Drowningman

This guys an asshole
  • Oct 25, 2020
    Temecula
    Name
    D Michael
    Boat
    A Tiny One
    LOL
    I didn't "snipe" anything but your tag line is pretty spot on...you are an asshole...I just get tired of whinney little bitches that think they are entitled to something when they have no clue as to how something went down....maybe go to trader joes and get some cheese for that whine and my integrity is just fine.....yours.....not so much.
    the avet and fathom were posted 5 hours apart so theres no way in hell the first guy hitting him up about the avet also knew about the fathom. and yup at least someones tagline is true huh ? you just come off as a major dickhead when you reply with an entire scenario to someone saying they never got a response about making a purchase. wouldve taken the seller 5 seconds to say " not available" , tbh im not even upset with the dude for handling business but youre over here acting like you bought all this shit cause you were first in line and its not the case

Upvote 0

Drowningman

This guys an asshole
  • Oct 25, 2020
    Temecula
    Name
    D Michael
    Boat
    A Tiny One
    LOL
    and to be honest for a dude whose suffered multiple heart attacks recently you need to cool it with the hostility online

• Wow
    Reactions: pacificscout
    Upvote 0

Information

Condition
    Used
    Price
    $200.00
    Type
    Want to sell
    Views
    Sold