lkatdpelicanfly

Southern California Custom Cosmo 8 Ft CSR Graphite Rod & Daiwa Sealine X-30SHA, excellent condition

Condition
Used
Price
Free
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
Paired an excellent condition Daiwa Sealine-XSHA w. a Custom Cosmo 8ft CSR Graphite Rod. The rod is fast action, rated at 15-30lb., marked yellowtail special, deckhand style reel seat with X-wrap over some kind of slightly cushiony material. I think the guides are perfection black chrome boat guides...the tip is a carbaloy tip. The rod has been lightly fished...I used it a couple of times, has a few minor scuffs here and there but have a bit of rod redundancy in this range. Makes a nice fly-lining combo for 20-30 lb. test. You can also use it for rockfish. The reel is in excellent condition, well maintained.. I got this second-hand..it says CSR-80L 15-30. I called Cosmo since I wasn't sure what brand it was and he told me it was a graphite blank he had made for his shop. I kind of feels like a Calstar 800L when you pull on it. Anytways...nice rod. The sealine has 125 yards of green 65 lb. spectra spliced to 125 yds of yellow 65 lb...w. a uni-uni knot. I think it's Stealth brand. Reel is in excellent condition, good drags and freespool. I'm located in LA near the 2 & 5 fwy...pickup only. Looks better in person than photos. Good setup for local yellowtail, white seabass, schoolie tuna, even rockfish. $250

Information

Condition
Used
Price
Free
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
City & State