Southern California City of Redondo T Shirts

Condition
New
Price
$15.00
Type
Want to sell
Views
I recently had a small run of City of Redondo T shirts made and they were quickly grabbed up by friends and family.

My Dad use to take my brother and I on the boat when we were small kids and have fond memories of those days. Anyway, I was considering ordering some more shirts if there is enough interest from BD members etc. I have a few XL's still available. The current ones I ordered are all Navy with nothing on the front with the print on the back. If i make another order, I'll try and get a small logo on the front pocket area. The current ones I have left, are $15 each plus whatever shipping is to you. Not looking to make profit, just break even and get shirts to anyone that wants them. Thanks, Jeff

hookup66

Jun 22, 2005
Mission Viejo
Name
Jeff
Boat
Center Console
To anyone interested, I only have two xls left. Im gonna leave this post up for a few days to get an idea of how many to order, once I do, it will take a week or two to get them from tshirt place. I’ll keep u Gus posted. I may order some with City of Redondo on front left breast, if I do, they will be more than $15. The shirts I’m getting are 100% cotton.

Upvote 0

kevina

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
  • Sep 10, 2006
    redondo beach
    Name
    kev
    Boat
    25' aqua sport
    To anyone interested, I only have two xls left. Im gonna leave this post up for a few days to get an idea of how many to order, once I do, it will take a week or two to get them from tshirt place. I’ll keep u Gus posted. I may order some with City of Redondo on front left breast, if I do, they will be more than $15. The shirts I’m getting are 100% cotton.
    Put me in, 3 xxls, 1 med

Upvote 0

Information

Condition
    New
    Price
    $15.00
    Type
    Want to sell
    Views
    City & State

More listings by hookup66