Condition
New
Price
Free
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
This reel has a 4.7:1 gear ratio for the power gear and torque and have 30LBS of drag. The 500N I had 300yds of 65lb max cuatro and a 90yd top shot of 40lb mono. The 500N was on my 9ft jig stick and the accurate tern 500 twin star drag is brand new only spooled but I took off my max cuatro and transferred onto a new reel already. I have the box and i registered the reel on the accurate website with the receipt for proof of purchase. I attached some photos and there is not a single scratch or mark on the tern 500N star drag reel. Go ahead and look for yourself condition is 10/10. They both have a 2 year manufacturer warranty with accurate which the 500n has about 22.5 months left since I registered the reel. I paid $365 out the door for the 500N at charkbait and it’s still brand new and comes with the box so Im firm on my price $330 bc I’m already losing $35. This is for pick up only and cash only but I will also accept zelle only. I may ship if you cover shipping cost. I will only consider trades for a Shimano tranx 500 pg, Thanks for looking!

Information

Condition
New
Price
Free
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
City & State