Condition
Used
Price
$19,000.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
This is a solid, well cared for, Montauk. No soft spots on the deck, and the transom is completely solid. It retains many of the stock components. Cushioned seat and windshield are new. Two batteries under the console. Two bilge pumps. Lenco trim tabs. Stainless Marine dive ladder (mount is visible on the transom; ladder not shown). Mercury 5 hp kicker. Repowered in 2015 with a 90 Etec, which has less than 50 hrs. Comes with dri-dek deck covering. All of the brass thru hulls have been recently replaced. Calkins trailer is original, dating from 1988. It has a new axle and bearing buddies, and brand new radial tires and rims. Garmin GPSmap 545s. Various additional items are available: the bow rail is on hand (it was removed for diving exits); at one point I gathered parts thinking I would convert the trailer over to tilt bunks while retaining the central rollers, so all of those parts are availble (tilt bunks, brackets, cross member, new rollers, stainless roller pins, more brackets, etc); two large and two small boat stands; two alternate, new, stainless steel props, extra new Moeller gas tank. Title in hand for boat and trailer. Selling as I just purchased a larger boat.

Information

Condition
Used
Price
$19,000.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
Sold
City & State

More listings by charlieyankeesierra