Southern California Ammo

Condition
New
Price
Free
Type
Want to sell
Views
I came down from Montana to do some fishing, have some 9mm, .40 and .45 UMC in 250 round boxes. I understand that I can do the transfer at Gussler's in Santee. Open to offers on the ammo. Thanks in advance for replies.

jim isbell

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 25, 2015
Anaheim, CA
Name
Jim Isbell
Boat
19' Campion/115 4 stroke Yamaha
You guys probably all know this--I tend to hear it all dead last, but in case there is one out there more out of date than I. If you have not bought a gun more recently than 2014, you will not pass the background check TO BUY AMMO--and I mean, you must have bought a weapon in the caliber of the ammo being sold. For one dollar, they run a quick search now and it will kick back if you bought your gun further back; that describes me, and why Turner's turned me away and would not even run the check, and all I wanted was a lousy four dollar box of 12 gauge that is now selling at over twenty. Again, you probably all know this, but now I have to send in the "Firearm Ownership Report" , one EACH for my 12 gauge, 20 gauge, 22 and 44 mag. and 19 bucks EACH, and one copy of my "real ID"

Upvote 0

jim isbell

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 25, 2015
Anaheim, CA
Name
Jim Isbell
Boat
19' Campion/115 4 stroke Yamaha
Thanks for that, it really does help out. One key point, you do NOT have to register any/all guns you have--once you register one of the weapons, it puts you in the data base for ammo purchase. Any caliber, so I was wrong--you don't need to register one of your handguns--one of our shotguns (or 2 if you have say a 12 and 20 for example) One thing is still not clear, the firearm safety certificate, you need that, for sure, to purchase, but to register? It is on the form--leave blank, mark na--or go take the course?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Information

Condition
New
Price
Free
Type
Want to sell
Views

More listings by JWPI