Condition
Used
Price
$1,500.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
Airdock Boat Lift - The manufacturer claims "Algae growth can reduce your top speed by 10 mph and greatly reduce your gas mileage" This 3 chamber C/B-Model was purchased new for my 23' Mako with an 8' beam. The lift will work on a variety of boat sizes and the manufacturer rates it for up to 4,500 lbs. although it worked great on my boat that weighed over 6,000 lbs.

Constructed of a very tough Elvaloy, PVC, and Urethane blend used primarily for used for industrial applications membrane roofs, pond liners, oil spill booms and some inflatable boats. This material is known to last over 30 years on membrane roofs exposed to UV light.

This Airdock is out of the water now (17') weighing 118 lbs and is on a pallet, easy to transport, fork lift available for pick up. No leaks, works great. Control Box has 3 valves, one for each of the 3 chambers and is inflated by a 110V vacuum DC type motor powered by a regular three prong wall plug w/ ground.

Takes about 5 min to lower into the water and about 9 minutes to lift. Reason for selling, sold my Mako so the lift needs a to go. $1500

Information

Condition
Used
Price
$1,500.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
City & State

Latest posts