Condition
Used
Price
$49,000.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
SOLD $53,100 buyer let me keep down riggers to help on price. Thanks for all the interest guys!!!! 1997 Davis Cortez 22 ft Pilot House, In or offshore boat with a AD41 Volvo Penta Diesel engine. Boat has approx 1275 hrs. Comes with Garmin GPS Map plotter, Ray Marine auto pilot, sonar. Boat is set up for Salmon fishing and crabbing. I have two electric Scotty down riggers hardly used and a Electra Dyne crab puller(the best). Pacific Galvanized trailer, newer tires with little use. Cuddy cabin sleeps two comfortably and has a microwave along with a charger and converter as well. Cold box was converted to refrigeration to keep food and drinks cold. I have an extra set of new impellers just in case as well. Two additional water circulating bait tanks that go on swim step. Large fish holds on deck. Additional built in bait tank, wash down set up, Fuel tank is large Not positive on size, can find out but at least 100 gallons. Engine oil changed, air filter, belts, cooling impeller, fuel filter, fuel separator, Batteries all just changed. Also new bellows and shift cable done along with outdrive and tranny oil change. They also rebuilt the hydraulic rams that lift the outdrive. U joints were in excellent condition on inspection. Outdrive was rebuild in the past. Shifts and works perfectly. Also replace trailer Jack as well, Motor runs great and will purr all day long while sipping fuel. Bunk boards removed to re carpet. Tons of extras and other features. Boat is ready to go and has been serviced as needed when needed it’s entire life. Located in Salinas CA Call or Txt Bill for questions 831-262-9730
Reactions: NorCal wanderer

seanstewart

Skipjack Mafia
Sep 13, 2016
Santa Barbara, CA
Name
Sean Stewart
Boat
Skipjack 25' Fisherman
Wow sweet sled and such a deal given prices these days.

Can I contact you to learn about the raymarine autopilot? I run Raymarine and have the same power plant, was always curious about installing autopilot.

Upvote 0

Information

Condition
Used
Price
$49,000.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
Sold
City & State