Condition
Used
Price
Free
Type
Want to sell
Views
1979/2001 Skipjack 24’ open​

The Hull is a 1979. What stripped down, painted with LP bright white. The decks and 90 gallon diesel tank were all done at this time. Bottom paint was done at the shipyard in Newport a year ago, 5 coats and is still in really good shape. The bottom cleaner cleans it every 2 weeks, zincs are always maintained.

Motor: The boat has a Volvo AD41P-A. Fully mechanical diesel, extremely reliable and efficient. All service done by John and the Dana Point fuel dock bi-annually. It has 1,050-ish hours on it. Motor has fresh belts and a new alternator.

Outdrive: Boat has the Volvo 290 DP duo prop on it. Always serviced. No known issues. Was bottom painted at the same time as the hull last year.

Electronics: Furuno Navnet charplotter and radar combo on the port side of the dash and has an additional Furuno unit that only runs the sonar. Has a through hull transducer, dual frequency, works great. Has a Simrad AP44 auto pilot that was installed in 2020 and still has the factory warranty. To upgrade to the AP44 I had to put a whole new steering system in it so it has a new Seastar helm pump, Seastar steering ram, all new hoses etc and put a new stainless 3 spoke steering wheel. Has a Bluetooth stereo and has a full xm system on it but the keypad for the xm radio no longer works. Looks like it got water in it.

Tower: Has a full polished aluminum tuna tower with a fiberglass hard top, leaning post and ladder to get up top on it. The tower was built by Pacific Yacht towers. The tower alone holds 17 rods plust the boat holds 4 more. Has all LED lighting for the deck as well as underneath the hard top. New ¾ eisenglass enclosure that was installed in 2020. The boat also has hidden deck lights underneath the rails for nighttime so you can see the deck.

Interior: All fresh bright white. I had a piece made for the center so the whole V-birth is a big bed. LED lighting inside. I removed the little portable john and made it tackle storage and had a top

Misc: New 2020 Pacific Edge 65 gallon bait tank with new pump. Has the moon light in it. Has a salt water wash down on it.

Trailer: Pacific galvanized trailer, I believe it’s a 2003. It’s in decent shape, not pristine but not a pile of crap by any means.

Boat is in Dana Point, CA. Contact Danny 949-291-8546 [email protected]
Reactions: Capt.C.Delany

gettingbentwithbo

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel!
Mar 7, 2009
Riverside
gettingbentwithbo.com
Name
Bo
Boat
16' Starcraft SF SS
What's the asking price?