Condition
Used
Price
$75,000.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited by a moderator
Views
  • 2007 Parker 2320 XLD (Deep V Pilot House)
  • 2019 Yamaha 250 Four Stroke (250 Hours)
Last Service 6/1/21
Oil
Oil Filter
Fuel Filter
Impeller
Greasing of all Zirks
Engine treated with YamLube silicone spray for complete corrosion protection
  • New Batteries 1 year ago
  • 2014 Venture Aluminum Tandem Axel Trailer
Full Service in 2020 Including new brakes, calipers, bearings, and actuator
  • Garmin 10” Chart Plotter Model GPSmap 1000 Series
  • Garmin 8” Graph Model GPSmap 800 Series Touch Screen
  • Garmin 8” Graph Model GPSmap 840 Touch Screen
  • Garmin Radar
  • Garmin Auto Pilot
  • Through Hull Transducer
  • Stern Mount Transducer
The entire system Is tied together through Garmin software. All functions are controllable by any screen. 2 at the Helm and 1 on the back wall of the Cabin. The Unit on the back wall is out of service. Waiting on new connectors to arrive. Installed professionally by Farallon Boats in Sacramento Ca in 2018.
  • 40 gallon Bait Tank (New Pump 6/1/21)
  • Raw water wash down (New High Volume Pump 6/1/21)
  • Rear helm with controls
  • Stainless steel stern rail with 8 Lininger rod holders (Brass rubber dipped party boat style) and 4 Gimble mount rod holders
  • Windless Anchor system with 400’ Rope and Chain
  • VHF Radio and antenna
  • Bottom paint
  • Full stern fish box (4 doors to access)
  • V Berth with cushions
  • Removable stand alone head
  • Curtains for the berth and screens for windows
  • Custom built bait station/gutting trough

Parker Boats is an iconic family run boat builder based on the east coast that have been in business for generations. Their fiberglass construction techniques and solid craftmanship make these boats stand the test of time. Proven all over the country by recreational boaters, sportsman, charter businesses, and government operations. The Parker 2320 platform make it an ideal choice for offshore and near shore fishing. It is easily trailable with a half tone truck with a dry wight of 4600 pounds and an 8’6’’ beam. Ample windows make the pilot house a true all season boat weather its summer or raining sideways. This boat is currently set up to fish the bay and ocean for Salmon, Albacore, Halibut, and rock cod. Boat is in a covered slip during salmon season and then sits on the trailer under a carport out of the sun the rest of the year. I am the second owner of the boat. Boat originally came with a 225 E tech, with only 250 hours when I purchased. I repowered the boat with the Yamaha 250 when the E tech had 600 hours so the hull has less than 1000 hours of true use. I have been extremely happy with this boat. Selling for a larger Parker. You will be hard pressed to find another Parker on the west coast with these options at this price point. Please contact me with any questions. Boat is currently in the Bay Area for viewing and sea trial.

Team Ball's Out

I Should Upgrade My Account
Jun 18, 2005
Vista
Name
Ray Collier
Boat
23' Sea Swirl Striper
More pictures

Upvote 0

Information

Condition