Condition
Used
Price
$70,000.00
Type
Want to sell
Views
Boat:

22' Alexis Outboard Offshore with Full Hardtop and Alaskan Bulkhead. 80 gallon fuel capacity. Anchor roller/anchor locker in the bow. Three piece front window with sliding side windows. Front swivel/shock seats rear bench seats with storage. 18 rod holders along the top and sides. Duel wipers Duel batteries with Perko switch hooked up with Charge Pro charging system

Motors:

2010 Suzuki 250HP with stainless steel prop aprox 1060 hours and a 2010 Suzuki 9.9 HP kicker with electric start and electric power tilt with aprox 200 hours

Electronics:

Lowrance HDS 12" Carbon with point 1 external antenna in the front. Lowrance HDS 9" Live for the rear. Airmar TM275 along with side scan transducers. Navico 3G radar. Sonic hub with subwoofer and 4 speakers for the audio system. Lowrance autopilot for the main motor with a steer bar connected to the kicker thst has a troll master pro 3 remote control for the throttle. SiriusXM satellite weather antenna. Two VHF AIS radios with Shakespeare AIS antennas mounted on the top rail of the boat. I Command fuel flow gauge. Raw water wash down. Four Scotty electrical connectors with brackets for four downriggers. Remote control Golight flood light mounted on the top. Lenco trim tabs. 48 gallon bait tank installed by Defiance Marine along with extra cartridges. Viking 4 person life raft with cradle mounted in the bow.

Trailer:

2020 Tuff Trailer aluminum duel torsion with electric over hydraulic Trailer Buddy disc brakes with warranty extended to 2030. Lifetime warranty on all LED lights they tuff trailer. Spare tire and wheel mounted to trailer

All records kept from new when I purchased it The boat is ready to fish and I'll fill the tank as well
Reactions: Nick Rudnick

iddooer

Sep 21, 2010
Seattle
Name
Lee
Boat Name
22' ThunderJet Outboard offshore
Price drop $65000 also willing to trade for a center console type boat. Moving to Florida and don’t think this one will work for me down there

Upvote 0

Information

Condition
Used
Price
$70,000.00
Type
Want to sell
Views
City & State

More listings by iddooer