Condition
Used
Price
$115,000.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
For fishing, watersports, or cruising with family and friends, the Freedom 275 is the best dual console for every activity on your list! This 27-foot boat is spacious and chock-full of features that will enhance your time on the water. From the anchor windlass with remote switches at both the helm and windlass to the integrated swim ladder with transom door access, the 275 combines supreme functional features with Grady’s uncompromising quality to deliver the most amazing boating experience ever, all on the unrivaled SeaV² hull.

This boat is powered by a single Yamaha F350 outboard engine with digital controls and sits on a low-mileage 2020 model year Venture aluminum tandem axle trailer. Full offshore electronics package: Simrad NSS12 display, 3G radar, spotlight, WM-4 SiriusXM Marine Satellite Weather/Audio Receiver, SonarHub, VHF radio, Kenwood KMR-700U receiver and multiple remote controls. Marine head with 10 gallon waste holding tank. Electric windlass. Hardtop with full enclosure and stainless steel rod holders. Removable table. Sink. Electronically controlled convertible lounge seat. 200 gallon fuel tank, 185-qt. insulated aft fish box, 88-qt. insulated starboard bow fish box, 32 gallon livewell, 20 gallon water tank. Finished fiberglass transom well (replaced the OEM aluminum flashing and open transom edge so this boat is "OEM+" quality and solves the single biggest manufacturing problem with Grady-Whites). $8k of recent maintenance includes 300 hour engine service, new nav lights, new bilge pump, new SeaStar seals and helm pump, new tilt motor, new batteries.

The boat is in great condition; it looks years newer than it should because it has been stored in a dry stack since new. The only blemish is that some of the vinyl seats need light stitching repairs. The MSRP of a new Freedom 275 is $184,970. A similarly equipped model would certainly be over $200,000. You can own basically the same boat for half-price.

I'm the second owner. I have owned the boat for two years (but I have the maintenance history since new). I love this boat but I am looking to simplify my life a bit. The boat is 100% ready to go fishing or cruising.

This Grady-White is located in the San Francisco Bay Area. Buyers are welcome to commission a marine survey. Buyers may sea trial the boat in San Francisco with a signed purchase agreement and proof of funds.

I will personally deliver the boat anywhere on the West Coast for the actual cost of fuel.

Asking $115,000

Information

Condition
Used
Price
$115,000.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
City & State