Used
Price
$59,000.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
2007 Parker 2320 Pilot house $59,000.00

To be quite honest, I bought this boat from my good buddy in the hopes of making a buck. I have a Cabo 216 that I've been dialing in for a few years and don't have the heart to sell that one and keep this one yet; although the more I have this in my driveway, the more I'm questioning that decision. This boat is really nice. I do not have to sell this boat quickly so please don’t call or text with a low-ball offer, although I welcome all real legitimate offers.

Power 2006/2007 250 hp four stroke Yamaha. She has 1,629 hours. I just took the boat in to West Coast Marine for a full survey. Although the cowling is a little sun worn, Robby and Augustine say this motor on the inside is super clean and ready to go. Performed a full service on it and have all the paperwork to show a buyer. Compression test and all that was great.

Bait tank, around 60 gallons I'd say. Like a 1.5-2 scoop tank. I can give dimensions if needed.

New lower unit a couple years ago.

This boat has the full swim platform.

No Trailer

Electronics:

She has Furuno Radar, Sounder, Plotter and auto pilot.

She also has a Si-Tex thrull hull water temp gauge (the best one; goes to a hundredth of a degree).

She has 2 VHF radios and a 2 meter radio. All three have great digital antennas.

She has a Fusion stereo with amp, 1 subwoofer and 4 speakers in enclosures with tower (wakeboard type) speakers.

LED deck lights are on tower.
LED deck lights under the gunnel for the deck.
Blue LED lights in the cabin or White depending on what you want. The blue is really nice for running at night.

Other equipment:

19 Rod Holders in the tower, 6 more in the gunnel (2 zero degree for the bent butt)

Folding tuna tower with lots of rod storage.

Bilge Pump

2 Onboard Battery charger/maintainers.

Power wire ran for electric reel.

Windlass

Anchor

Helium tank strap on the back of the house starboard side, with some stains on the deck to go along with it.

Complete Service June 4, 2021 at West Coast San Diego.

Comes with coast guard required safety equipment, some Life Jackets, 1 throw-able, and a fire extinguisher. There is even 80 gallons of fuel in the tank.

Located in San Diego, CA. My cell phone is six one nine-606-1536 you can text or call for details.

I have it listed for $59k, which I think is around the going rate. Although I'm open to fair offers, don't waste either of our time please.

I'll be available to show people the boat most mornings and be able to sea trial this weekend.

7521F2A0-1BA8-48D8-AF2A-4423A753A43E.jpeg

I hate seals

Advertiser
Advertiser
Aug 24, 2004
SD
Name
Bryan Z
Boat
36' Hatteras
Good luck with sale.

Upvote 0

pimpintackle

Pimp of Tackle
May 19, 2005
San Diego
Name
Big Red
Boat
1986 Cabo 216 / 165 Hyrda-Sport / Scupper Classic
Thank you

Upvote 0

pimpintackle

Pimp of Tackle
May 19, 2005
San Diego
Name
Big Red
Boat
Reduced 5k

Upvote 0

pimpintackle

Pimp of Tackle
May 19, 2005
San Diego
Name
Big Red
Boat
Reduced another 5k, need it gone.

Upvote 0

pimpintackle

Pimp of Tackle
May 19, 2005
San Diego
Name
Big Red
Boat
Buyer fell through. Weekend bump.

Upvote 0

RHINOCHASER

Jan 18, 2013
SOUTH BAY LA, CA.
Name
RYAN REID
Boat
Heidi-O
Let's make it happen. I will make it rain green cash.
I have a price offer in mind and if you read the email I sent you hopefully you I'm serious.

What's the deal with the no trailer. How to include the one in the pics. I will totally buy it ASAP. I'm not screwing around.

By the way.... How much does it weigh with gas and gear on board. Checking for towing safety purposes.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Information

Condition
Used
Price
$59,000.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views