T

Florida 2007 Parker 2320 SL Sport Cabin FOR SALE (Price reduced to $65,900.00 12/6/21)

Condition
Used
Price
$69,900.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
Barely used, Only 179 Hrs. Original owner. Maintained by Parker/Yamaha dealer in my area.
Please see link below for full details.
Reactions: Big_Tuna_

blubby07

Aug 24, 2009
Oceanside Ca
Name
Josh
Boat
2320 Parker
Wow what a clean sled the only downside I can see is no live well or electronics. Actually I do see a radar but no MFD?
Also super low hours isn't always a good thing.
It looks brand new tho. GLWS

Upvote 0

Tikitiki

Oct 27, 2021
Florida
Name
Carlos Sanchez
Boat
2007 Parker 2320 SL
Wow what a clean sled the only downside I can see is no live well or electronics. Actually I do see a radar but no MFD?
Also super low hours isn't always a good thing.
It looks brand new tho. GLWS
Thank You Sir,
It has a Garmin GPSmap chart plotter 4208. Even though the Garmin 4208 is an old unit, it connects easily to the high-speed Garmin Marine Network, so you can interface with additional MFDs and add remote sensors. Once connected, you can share information between the 4208 and other chart plotters. See additional images.
It does have a factory installed live well, see image below.
Just for my information, Why are super low hours not a good thing on a four stroke?
Thanks again.

livewell.jpg

G0.jpg

G1.jpg

G2.jpg

G3.jpg

G4.jpg

Upvote 0

Tikitiki

Oct 27, 2021
Florida
Name
Carlos Sanchez
Boat
2007 Parker 2320 SL
What are dimensions on trailer motor trim down/up? L x W x H. And approx weight? Needed to calculate freight options. Thanks.
Approx. dimensions as follows:
Boat & trailer engine down: 34' long +/-
Boat and trailer engine up: adds 20" +/-
Trailer width outside of fenders: 8'-8" +/- Boat is 8'6" beam
Trailer/boat height, floor to radar/GPS antena: 11' +/-

Approx weight as follows:
Boat dry: website says 4100 Lbs.
Trailer (Continental CTA2360B) 1140 Lbs.
Additional onboard equip, fuel, etc: Approx 1000 Lbs (Guess....)
Total estimated weight: 6240 Lbs.

Upvote 0

yakdout

Professional
  • Jun 26, 2014
    San Diego
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    s and hoes
    Thank You Sir,
    It has a Garmin GPSmap chart plotter 4208. Even though the Garmin 4208 is an old unit, it connects easily to the high-speed Garmin Marine Network, so you can interface with additional MFDs and add remote sensors. Once connected, you can share information between the 4208 and other chart plotters. See additional images.
    Just for my information, Why are super low hours not a good thing on a four stroke?
    Thanks again.

View attachment 1330478

View attachment 1330483

View attachment 1330484

View attachment 1330485

View attachment 1330486

View attachment 1330487
    Thank You Sir,
    Thanks again.

View attachment 1330478

View attachment 1330483

View attachment 1330484

View attachment 1330485

View attachment 1330486

View attachment 1330487
    Commercial boat engines almost always outlast private guys. Why? Because the commercial guys are keeping the fluids and internal parts moving everyday. Parts start to corrode, parts get frozen, etc when they sit. Same reason you would take a motorcycle a guy has been riding for the last ten years over one that has been sitting in a garage for ten years. Always fresh fuel, service, parts, maintenance

Reactions: Husband
    Upvote 0

Tikitiki

Oct 27, 2021
    Florida
    Name
    Carlos Sanchez
    Boat
    2007 Parker 2320 SL
    Commercial boat engines almost always outlast private guys. Why? Because the commercial guys are keeping the fluids and internal parts moving everyday. Parts start to corrode, parts get frozen, etc when they sit. Same reason you would take a motorcycle a guy has been riding for the last ten years over one that has been sitting in a garage for ten years. Always fresh fuel, service, parts, maintenance
    So, everything being semi-equal, would you still take a 3000 Hr. engine over a 300 Hr. engine? Please understand I'm not being confrontational, I've been in the Marine industry for 30 years and just have a different opinion when it comes to this subject.
    I can understand this if the vessel was only being maintained based on Hrs. ONLY. Also, wouldn't a commercial engine be derated based on duty cycle as compared to pleasure rated engines and therefore expected to last longer Hrs.?
    But, what if the vessel was maintained as recommended by manufacturer standards based on Hrs. or time, whichever occurs first.? What If the vessel was ran on the trailer regularly (fresh water) out of a tank so the temperature gets controlled in order for thermostats to open? Given two engines same year, the one running in salt water is more prone to (external/internal) corrosion, on both the combustion side and the cooling side. Rubber seals and O-rings get more brittle with more hrs., due to more cycles of heat expansion and contraction. Wearable components like piston rings, liners/cylinders, crank and cam bearings, and gears are more worn. The one item I will agree on is the fuel, fresh fuel Vs old fuel, but some of this can be compensated with fuel treatment products or using the old fuel on my lawnmower (LOL).
    Thanks for your input/opinion anyways.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Santacruzmike
    Upvote 0

yakdout

Professional
  • Jun 26, 2014
    San Diego
    Name
    Brandon
    Boat
    s and hoes
    So, everything being semi-equal, would you still take a 3000 Hr. engine over a 300 Hr. engine? Please understand I'm not being confrontational, I've been in the Marine industry for 30 years and just have a different opinion when it comes to this subject.
    I can understand this if the vessel was only being maintained based on Hrs. ONLY. Also, wouldn't a commercial engine be derated based on duty cycle as compared to pleasure rated engines and therefore expected to last longer Hrs.?
    But, what if the vessel was maintained as recommended by manufacturer standards based on Hrs. or time, whichever occurs first.? What If the vessel was ran on the trailer regularly (fresh water) out of a tank so the temperature gets controlled in order for thermostats to open? Given two engines same year, the one running in salt water is more prone to (external/internal) corrosion, on both the combustion side and the cooling side. Rubber seals and O-rings get more brittle with more hrs., due to more cycles of heat expansion and contraction. Wearable components like piston rings, liners/cylinders, crank and cam bearings, and gears are more worn. The one item I will agree on is the fuel, fresh fuel Vs old fuel, but some of this can be compensated with fuel treatment products or using the old fuel on my lawnmower (LOL).
    Thanks for your input/opinion anyways.

What you’re saying does make sense. Logically yes you would think that would all play a factor. But typically the guys running everyday get the most hours out of their engines .

Upvote 0

Tikitiki

Oct 27, 2021
    Florida
    Name
    Carlos Sanchez
    Boat
    2007 Parker 2320 SL
    What you’re saying does make sense. Logically yes you would think that would all play a factor. But typically the guys running everyday get the most hours out of their engines .
    I hear you, it all plays a little factor towards the big picture.
    I wasn't kidding about running from a bucket in order to control temps. (I'm anal when it comes to my toys) LOL.

20211117_100054_resized.jpg

Upvote 0

Propwash56

Jan 6, 2021
    Ewa Beach
    Name
    Jordan
    Boat
    Propah
    Approx. dimensions as follows:
    Boat & trailer engine down: 34' long +/-
    Boat and trailer engine up: adds 20" +/-
    Trailer width outside of fenders: 8'-8" +/- Boat is 8'6" beam
    Trailer/boat height, floor to radar/GPS antena: 11' +/-

Approx weight as follows:
    Boat dry: website says 4100 Lbs.
    Trailer (Continental CTA2360B) 1140 Lbs.
    Additional onboard equip, fuel, etc: Approx 1000 Lbs (Guess....)
    Total estimated weight: 6240 Lbs.
    Thank you for the specs. I’ll see what it costs to freight and I’ll get back to you, if it’s attainable.

Reactions: Tikitiki
    Upvote 0

Tikitiki

Oct 27, 2021
    Florida
    Name
    Carlos Sanchez
    Boat
    2007 Parker 2320 SL
    Thank you for the specs. I’ll see what it costs to freight and I’ll get back to you, if it’s attainable.
    Propwash, Just FYI. The estimated weight may be off by 2-300 Lbs. Depends if the motor weight is calculated in the 4100 Lbs or not. I just dont know.....

Upvote 0

Information

Condition
    Used
    Price
    $69,900.00
    Type
    Want to sell
    Last edited
    Views
    City & State