Condition
Used
Price
$35,000.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
Original owner of this sweet little sled bought from sundance marine mission bay January 2006
Let me try my best to describe whats been done to her to adress hopefully most of your questions right up front.
Because i had no intention of selling the boat I did a tremendous amount of work and upgrades.
All this work was done in March 2020 and since its been completed the boat has been used maybe a dozen times.
New custom 3 scoop Blue water live well and leaning post with led light.
ALL new wiring thru the entire boat profesionally done with marine grade wire with blue sea control panel and charging station.
New led deck lighting,new helm, new washdown pump,new antenna, new led nav lights, new led spreader lights,new bilge, new trim tabs, new simrad gps/fishfinder,also has original c-80 raymarine multi function display with radar and auto pilot, new custom dash.
I just purchased an easy loader aluminum trailer 2014 from next level Parker and put 4 new tires and spare, brakes dont work as one brake line is disconnected.
New gauges from west coast marine and new fuel sender and anti siphon.
All hardware under bilge replaced as well as bilge hatch, two new AGM batteries from west marine and new compass.
Power is a 2005 Yamaha 150 with yes 2800 hours always well maintained and just had major service from west coast marine including all oil new timing belt fuel injecters cleaned all new anodes and filters they went thru her and really dialed it in its a beast of a power plant i will add a video of it on the dyno.
Im sure i will hear alot about the hours but if you know yamahas especially their bullet proof f150 then you know these go 9k hours all the time.
Holds 95 gallons of fuel and with 4 guys loaded down it averages 3.48 mpg WOT touches 40 mph the sweet spot is 3800/4000 rpms cruising at 20 knots.
I have fished this sled as far south as the 1010 trench and D220, ive trailered it to San Quintin baja as well as far north as san miguel island.
It really just does it all and has not once broken down, my only reason for selling is as ive gotten older i want more comfort so I pulled the trigger and bought a 2320.
So many memories on this boat I even take it to lakes and pull the neices around on wakeboards its very versatile.
Sea trial with deposit, clean title for boat and trailer in hand. 760-715-1637
IMG_6123.jpegIMG_5149.jpegIMG_5153.jpegIMG_5188.jpegIMG_5189.jpegIMG_5122.PNG+jiX0ngqSIaQE00JDjrmCA.jpgfullsizeoutput_1a69.jpeg

IMG_5097.JPGfullsizeoutput_1b03.jpeg
Reactions: repo805

Information

Condition
Used
Price
$35,000.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
Sold