Condition
Used
Price
$99.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
This Is the best boat I've owned and hate to see it go but I'm planning to relocate across country. It's a 2005 Blackman 26 boats name is "Wild fish". It's equipped with a Kad43 with approximately 1700hrs. The drive is a duoprop with about 250 hrs. The boat has a 65 gallon offshore tank, Furuno electronics (radar GPS and finder). Auto pilot. Outriggers. Windless anchor.. Nice V-berth with convertible dinnete. Sink ,microwave and refrigerator. Lot's of rod holders. Large fish hold, tons of storage. Nice canvas cover. Will include BBQ and couple coolers. Boat was recently serviced. Bottom paint done. New seadek installed. The boat is cleaned every 2 weeks and Bottom cleaned monthly. Located in the Huntington Harbor. Text Jasen 714-928-0301. Price is 99k
Reactions: CODE RED

DOGHOUSE26

I Post A Lot But I Can't Edit This
Feb 22, 2004
Escondido, CA
Name
jeff meeker
Boat Name
26 Blackman Billfisher
You Making an offer or just a bored troll?
I already have a 26' Billfisher Fucktard yours wouldn't be an upgrade. Don't be so defensive I was merely pointing out what that boat cost when it was brand new as I'm pretty sure I knew the original owner and today's used boat prices have really soared. Blackmans are a coveted product and since you can't sell one in the pristine condition yours appears to be with a KAD 43 within 5-6 months during the current hot fishing season then yes maybe your price is a little high figure it out.

Upvote 0

Jasen Harviston

Almost A Member
Jul 28, 2014
Huntington Beach
Name
JASEN HARVISTON
Boat Name
Wild Fish
I already have a 26' Billfisher Fucktard yours wouldn't be an upgrade. Don't be so defensive I was merely pointing out what that boat cost when it was brand new as I'm pretty sure I knew the original owner and today's used boat prices have really soared. Blackmans are a coveted product and since you can't sell one in the pristine condition yours appears to be with a KAD 43 within 5-6 months during the current hot fishing season then yes maybe your price is a little high figure it out.
Cool story D-bag. I'm actually not gonna sell it anymore or it'd be gone. FYI I could have sold it several times. Unlike you I have a life and don't surf the internet being an A hole and forgot to delete the ad. You know something else I have 1967 Camaro too crazy to think that was only 6k new....

Upvote 0

Information

Condition
Used
Price
$99.00
Type
Want to sell
Last edited
Views
City & State

More listings by Jasen Harviston